Chapter 4 (part2)

Ray: "So you know exactly what your job is to do now Jess don't you? Or me and my boys wont be that happy, but you know I'd never hurt you, I like you beautiful."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his hands around me, placing them gently on my ass and kissing my neck, I cant believe what I had just agreed to do but if I never saw that video I wouldn't have.

...

*Flashback*

I ran all the way to the basketball court but stopped as soon as I saw Ray.. He wasn't hurt at all and especially not by Daniel, because the fact Daniel was the one hurt with about 8 guys around him the main one looking me dead in the eyes and biting his lip, Ray.

Ray: "Love how you came so quick babe, even though you was quick to tell your man where I was."

Me: "I'm sorry Ray, he said he wouldn't hurt you... And he's not my man."

Daniel: "Yes he is why you lying for bitch?!"

Ray: "Hey, yo bro don't EVER call her a bitch, she aint your bitch do you understand me?" He slapped him hard across the back of his head, "He says different.."

Me: "I promise he's not my man, were just friends..."

Ray: "With benefits or something right?"

Me: "Yeah but we haven't had sex or anything though..."

Ray: "To be honest with you babe, I knew from the start you had respect for yourself, the way you don't stare at boys or try grab every man's attention, your a good girl.. I know that."

I smiled at him as he came closer and whispered in my ear, "Do you not care that Daniel is hurt?", I shook my head no as he smiled back at me showing his teeth, they wasn't perfect but he was, I don't know his business of what he does or who he knows, but he's acting cool with me so I like that, he whispered to me again, "I'm not on no friends with benefits because my boys will try something, but we'll get to know each other and I'll see if I can make you my official girl." His voice made me feel something a little more than what I feel for Chresanto.. But I couldn't do it to Chres, he meant so much I really couldn't.

Me: "Ray I don't think I can, he means so much to me..."

Ray: "Okay baby, you know I'm nice right?" I nodded as he smiled, "Well what if I told you he'll get hurt if you don't leave now? You wouldn't like that right hun? Its just the rules of my game, my game that you are apart of.. But its a good game, you can be my queen, I'll be sure to treat you like one."

Me: "I don't have a choice in this do I?"

Ray: "No, I'm trying to do whats best for you.. That sexy ass accent is just my weakness along with everything about you, I want you and I'm willing to do anything to get you, clothes, money, cars, jewellery, I've got it and you can too, do as the boy with the Mohawk over there says whilst I finish up here, your in no danger."

So that's what I did, the boy was nice looking also but I didn't pay too much attention he told me to leave Chres in a dramatic way, and Monday be with Ray in school also that him and an affro dude he calls 'Prince' will be joining the school to hang with me and Ray also. I had NO IDEA what to do, I want Chresanto so bad, but I don't want him hurt physically, I guess I'll have to do as I'm told.. Ray seemed like a freak, I'll do it to help Chres, but I wont lie to him regardless.