Chapter 4. (part 1)

Jess POV;

Chresanto had been texting me the whole time I was with Ray and to be honest it was pissing me right off, were not official, were not dating what's your problem? Grow the fuck up Chres.

Ray: "Who keeps texting you Jess?"

Me: "Chresanto," I rolled my eyes just by thinking of him, shit I shouldn't do that especially in front of Ray.

Ray: "He's just protective over his girl that's all, I mean whe- I mean IF you were my girl I'd be the same, but just with more trust you look to be a trust worthy person."

Me: "Thanks Ray, but I'm not his girl were just... Close..."

Ray pulled a goofy face but immediately began smiling, he looked as if he needed that confirmation to be happy but I can assure you NOTHING will happen between myself and Ray... Well that's as long as I'm doing this little "friendship" thing with Chres, I laughed but not at Ray's goofy face at the thought of leaving Chresanto.. Damn he was sexy I'm gonna make SURE that doesn't happen. He continued texting me until it came to a stop:

C: Baby I just want to know your safe, theres something 'bout that boy I dislike.

Me: I'm fine Chres, just because you dislike him doesn't mean he'll hurt me.

C: Look yeah I'm just looking out for u init fuck sake Jess you really anger me sometimes.

Me: Then trust me when I say I'm ok!

C: I'm coming to urs, cos your spending time with me now.

Me: Chres I told you when were finished!

Me: Chres don't do anything stupid!

Me: CHRESANTO!!!!

He had stopped replying, as soon as I sent the last message there was a knock at the door, as I opened it there stood Chresanto and Daniel Simmons, a well built, trouble maker, I had hated him ever since I started this school but Chresanto seemed to like him for whatever reason.

Chres: "The fuck is he Jess? Has he gone?"

Me: "Why what you here to do?"

Chres: "To warn him, not to touch him, remember I always give them one chance its more fun when they disobey me."

Daniel: "Trust me bro, gives us a proper reason to fuck them up, so has he gone?"

Me: "He's upstairs." I'm sorry for saying it, I really am but I would never lie to Chresanto.. I really cared for that boy.

Chres: "He's not fucking here now Jess!" He said bursting into my room, what did he mean he wasn't there? He was just there!

Me: "The hell he go? I promise you babe he was here, maybe he thought you was gonna hurt him."

Chres: "I trust you hun, maybe he did.. Daniel head out bro! Come baby our time, I have something to ask you."

All throughout the journey to Chresanto's I had two things running through my mind... Where did Ray go and what did Chres want to ask me? I had a guess that he may ask me to be his girlfriend but I wasn't entirely sure...

Chres: "Sit down babe," He pointed to the couch as he sent Daniel out the door, I hated him with a passion!, "Like I said I needed to ask you something... Ready?" I nodded, "Will you... Lose your virginity with me?"

I sat there in pure shock, I thought he was going to 'make us one' not ask to take my virginity, I would no questions asked but I really hoped for more...

Me: "Only if we were together, together but not just as friends... I don't feel that's the right thing to do." What was I saying?! Just fuck me right now!!! Just the thought of it was turning me on but I had to hold it in and not show him I was weak.

He came up close to me and whispered in my ear, "We have never been just friends, but I've never made us official... Be my girlfriend..."

I thought and thought until I got a text from Ray:

R: Jess I need your help, I've been hurt by that Daniel guy I'm at the basketball court just round the corner from school please help me Jess!

I ran out the house leaving Chresanto standing there looking confused... I'm sorry Chresanto but Ray needs me right now... I kept repeating in my head, I had been the only friend he made or only person he knew so far..... Or that's what I thought until I turned up at the basketball court... All I could think was PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE HAPPENING...