Chapter 12.

We all got out of the hospital the next day around midday, and with Chresanto's arm being in a sling an all he took me shopping with ALL the boys, they followed in cars, we went to a place where they done the most classy and elegant dresses in the most beautiful and lavishing colours it was absolutely amazing.

"For your date with Ray later." The guy with the deep voice said as he passed me a black dress which in fact was very low cut, to think about it I think it was the exact same dress Rihanna wore to the grammy's in 2012, just maybe less expensive. I went into the changing rooms and put on the dress and wow was it revealing but in a way I sort of liked it... IF I was on the date with Chres that would be.

I walked out of the changing room as all the boys looked at me biting their lip but not Chres. "Its too revealing, she isn't wearing that she's my girl so she should wear that with me not some random dude. I mean it." He looked proper angry, squinting his eyes and breathing hard, "Where that with me not with him, we'll get you that for when your with me and get you this for Ray." He passed me a red dress that was nowhere near tight but was a bit short but acceptable for a date, then passed me some black suede heels and honestly I fell in love with the shoes at first sight. I tried them on feeling more comfortable and walked out, everyone smiled and Chres bit his lip this time, one reason why I loved him. I went back in and changed into my normal clothes as Chres walked in took the dresses and walked back out, I shortly followed. I could not believe the stack of money Chres brought out of his back pocket I think even the person selling the dresses was shocked, he just had a cheeky grin on his face as he juggled the money and bag into his good arm, he passed them to me and put his good arm around me looking back at the woman that just served him and laughing.

"I'm seriously not even going to ask." I said, he laughed and kissed my cheek pulling me closer. "Does Ray know about the date Dan?" Chres spoke and Daniel or 'Dan' nodded, "Good."

*7 hours later*

We pulled up at a restaurant that funnily enough was mine and Chresanto's most hated restaurant we never came here or anywhere near here, I got out and walked over to the restaurant taking a look inside, I saw Ray sitting down on his phone I felt so angry I wanted to stab him right then, but that wasn't what I was here to do. I walked over to the table and as Ray saw me he stood up grinning and kissed my cheek, I gave a fake smile and sat down in the chair he was holding out for me. I was getting more and more angry as he sat there smiling when just over 24 hours ago he stabbed someone I loved.

"Where have you been baby? You haven't been in school..." He spoke, taking hold of my hands, "I do home schooling now Ray," Which was true except I started next week, "I thought I told you?" I fake laughed. Just as he was about to reply the waitress came over staring at Ray and smacking on her gum... Well. "Are you here to take mine and my boyfriend's orders or just here to stare at my and let me make this clear my boyfriend?" Ray let go of my hands and scratched the back of his neck as some people looked funny at us... This came quicker than expected but this was my que. "WHAT? I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERY HOE TRYING TO GET WHAT BELONGS TO ME CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT HE IS WITH SOMEONE OR AM I JUST INVISIBLE?!" A man came rushing over to our table, "You must leave the building now ma'am, and you sir.. Go!" I picked up my stuff and stormed out shortly followed by Ray, he looked pissed.

"Was there really a need for that babe? You get guys looking at you too sometimes but do I go off on one? No I just smile because I got what they cant have." He put his arm around me and started walking down the street walking to exactly where all the boys were, apart from Chresanto he was injured so he was at home resting. We was walking straight towards them as Ray tightened a grip on me and put his hand on his hip area... He must have been carrying something, most probably his gun he never went anywhere without it which was surprising why he never shot Chres that really got me thinking and not focusing on what was happening in that moment in time. Ray still holding me tight turned a corner checking back to see if we were being followed, which we were. "Fuck." He said, "I don't want to do this in front of you Jess but I literally wont have a choice." He walked me down another road and to the place we first properly met, the basketball court where his boys were always at, they was there now as well... "Jess I want you to know I either fight with my hands or use a gun, so if I have to shoot someone I will, I will never stab someone its too messy stay close nevertheless."