Chapter 4

- Payton -

"There she is!" someone yells out, as I step off the parked tour bus. I whip around to see who yelled that and quickly I notice the quite large group of girls standing behind the barricades near the buses. "Payton! Payton!" they all call out and I smile grows on my face as I walk over to them.

"Hi girls! How are you all?" I ask, and I get some nice responses from some girls while a couple of them give me dirty looks - but whatever it doesn't matter, I'm never gonna see them again. "What are you guys waiting out here for? It's so hot out!" I say and they laugh, then they all start talking at the same time.

"We're trying to meet the boys!" one girl exclaims.

Another girl speaks after her. "We want to see them so badly."

"Some of us also have gifts for them!" another voice yells out and quickly they all start yelling again. Luckily, the security guard who was nearby quieted them all down and after that happened an awkwardish silence was left.

"Listen," I say and, more or less, all eyes were on me. "I'm not sure about getting all of you to meet the boys, but I can bring any gifts and letters right to them! Both groups are just hanging out backstage, so I'm sure they'd love to open some gifts and read letters," I say and most of the girls start screaming, others start crying - a couple of them were doing both. Smiling, I tell them that I'll be back in a minute and then run to the bus I had just come off of to go find two bags that would be large enough to hold gifts and letters. Strangely enough, I find two bags, label one as '5 Seconds of Summer' and the other as 'One Direction' and then I run back out to the group of girls.

"Thank you so much, Payton," one girl says, tears streaming down her face as I start collecting letters and gifts for the boys. I smile and give her a quick, one-armed hug.

"No problem. You guys make them so happy and I think that you all deserve to feel the same way," I say and she smiles at me while crying a little more. Her tears make another girl cry, and quickly it evolves into a huge crying fest. These girls are so cute I just want to hug them all. After a couple minutes, I've collected everything and was about to head back inside when someone asked for a picture with me.

"How about a group picture?" the security guard asks, giving us all a big smile. We were all taken aback at his suggestion, but we went along with it. I handed him my phone and posed with the group.

"One Direction on three!" One of the girls said, and then we all counted together. After the picture had been taken, I say my goodbyes to everyone, grab the two bags and my phone, then head back inside the venue.

***

"I have presents!" I call out, as I walk into One Direction's dressing room. All nine boys turn and give me a confused look, but then notice the two bags in my hands.

"Who are these from?" Niall asks as I put the bags on the floor. I sit down next to him on the couch and stretch out my arms.

"The fans outside," I smile, watching as Ashton, Calum, Harry and Liam open the bags and divide up what's inside. "They're really sweet girls, most of them wanted to meet all of you but I didn't know how to make that happen so I promised them that I'd give you guys their letters and gifts."

Niall then kisses me quickly but sweetly, a proud smile on his face.

"That's my girl," he says and pulls me on to his lap. "How did I get so lucky?" whispers Niall to me, his forehead resting against mine. I giggle and kiss him on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck as I did so.

"You're such a charmer, Niall," I quietly say to him, kissing his cheek as he blushes.

"Please save that for when we are not in the room! There are children in here," Harry says, all of us laughing as he covers Luke's eyes. I kiss Niall on the cheek one more time and then get off him and the couch. I then walk over to their little snack table and grab a bottle of water, opening it and taking a couple sips of it while I check my twitter.