Chapter 1

// 2 days later //

- Payton -

"Hey guys!" I smile as I finally get on camera. I was doing a twitcam and Acacia was with me as well. "As you can tell, I'm here with the wonderful Acacia Brinley," I say and Acacia laughs while waving.

"Hi," says Acacia, before she leans in close to the camera and makes silly faces.

"Oh my God Acacia, not now! We have to answer questions! I promised I would!" I laugh and pull her away from the camera. Once we've both calmed down, we start to read people's questions. Niall was a big topic that everyone asked about, so I decided to answer those ones first.

"Do you want me to read them out loud and then you answer?" Acacia asks and I nod my head.

"Sounds good," I say and Acacia laughs before picking a question to read.

"Ooh this one!" she exclaims and now I laugh while she reads it. "It's not that interesting but how's Niall doing?" reads Acacia and I shrug.

"Last time I talked to him he said he was good, so I guess he's been doing well lately."

Acacia nods and she reads off more questions about Niall. I answer them even though I've given the same answers countless times before. Finally, Acacia reads a question that I've been waiting to be asked.

"Is it true that you did a song with Harry?"

I clap my hands excitedly before responding. "Yes! I've been waiting to be asked this. In March I visited the boys while they were doing the European leg of their tour and Harry, Zayn, and I were all in the studio together. Long story short, you guys will love the song and Scooter will be releasing more details later today!" I smile and then the questions just start pouring in now, all of them about the new song.

The twitcam went on for another hour after that, and it was fun to have Acacia do it with me - it would've been so boring if I was just by myself. Anyway now that we were done with the twitcam, Acacia and I were heading out to the mall for a quick shopping trip.

I feel like I go shopping a lot ... oh well.

Acacia was driving around the parking lot, looking for a space to park while I was on Twitter. I had been given permission from Scooter to release details about the song and really I was just waiting for the right moment to tweet about it.

"Do you think I should tweet now?" I ask Acacia, who shrugs while looking around for a spot.

"It's your song, tweet about it whenever you want," she tells me, sighing in relief as she finds the spot she's been looking for.

"I know but like, this is really important to me and I want to release more information at the right time, you feel?"

Acacia laughs at me while she parks - even though she should fully concentrate on her parking because she's completely awful at it. 

"Tweet about it now."

I nod my head and then type up the tweet.

@paytonswift: so about that song that i did with harry styles ... who wants to know more about it?

Seconds after I send out my tweet, I get a bunch of replies back. Laughing, I send out another one just as Acacia's finished parking.

@paytonswift: alright alright !! so my new song with @Harry_Styles drops june 15th!!

@paytonswift: it IS a cover but luckily the singer of this song is letting me use it so all is good !!

@paytonswift: i'm so excited for y'all to hear it! you'll find out what it's called soon :)