017 - Opposite Feelings

After dismissal time, Ji Eun decided to go to the Cafeteria first because she has an idea floating in her mind. When she finally reached her destination, she quickly scanned the glass where there are some candies and other sweets. Her eyes landed on the small rounded object with a stick, making her lips curled up into a smile.

"How much is this?" She asked the lady who's probably in the age of thirty, pointing at the small lollipop.

The lady looked at where she's pointing before making a respond.

Ji Eun fished out the remaining money from her pocket and gave it to the lady to purchase a single lollipop.

"Thanks..." Ji Eun murmured while putting it inside her bag.

When she was a few steps away from the waiting area, she saw Suzy and Chanyeol from afar seated on one of the benches while bickering.

She chuckled but suddenly stopped from her tracks when she saw the boy who always sends wonderful heartbeats to her. It was Luhan from afar who just got out from the school's gate. With a lot of excitement brewing inside her, she shouted his name.

Luhan possibly heard that voice so he spun around and to his surprise, it was Ji Eun, waving her hands to him from afar. He cleared his throat and turned away from her and quickly dragged his feet towards the car that's waiting for him.

Realizing that what Luhan was doing, Ji Eun wrinkled her brow and decided to run. "Wait!"

Much to her disappointment, he didn't turn to look at her instead, he went inside the car and it drove away before she could reach him. She breathed heavily and rested her hands on her knees. Disenchantment flooded her face as she pouted before making her way to the waiting area.

"Blahblahbl-Oh hey Ji Eun!" Suzy, who was busy bickering with Chanyeol, saw Ji Eun approaching the two of them.

She gave them a forced smile and settled beside Suzy. "Hello..."

"Congratulations! Chanyeol told me that you passed!" Suzy chimed and held her thumbs up.

Happiness was defined in every word of her statement and all could Ji Eun do was to smile. "Thank you. How about you? Did you pass?"

Suzy vehemently nodded as a response. "Yes! I was on the seventh place!"

"Congratulations to you too..." Ji Eun said with a smile and patted Suzy's shoulders.

"Wait, Chanyeol passed too then you two will be classmates." Suzy said while getting something from her bag.

"Oh really? Chanyeol passed?" Ji Eun questioned.

Hearing her words, Chanyeol rolled his eyes and bended to look at JI Eun since Suzy is between them. "Duhh. Of course I passed. That's why you passed because I tutored you. Besides, I'm the smartest guy here in school." He boastfully pointed out with a raised brow.

Suzy scrunched her nose. "Yah you're not the smartest guy here. You're only in the third place."

Ji Eun chuckled at Suzy's statement. "She has a point. Myungsoo got the first place."

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and pretended he doesn't hear anything but actually, he was just trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Yeah, he's Chanyeol's classmate since they were freshmen and Myungsoo always gets the first place. He's a genius." Suzy pointed out and took a peek at Chanyeol's face.

"Really? I didn't know he's that smart." Ji Eun replied.

Chanyeol twitched his eyebrow and looked at Ji Eun. "How did you know him?"