027 - Stronger Bond

Ji Eun stayed at the Clinic for the whole day and when it's already dismissal time, Chanyeol made his way towards Suzy's classroom.

He took a peek and saw her putting some notebooks inside her pink bag.

Chanyeol gave her a nod as soon as she stepped out.

"Hey! I won't go home with you today." She informed as she looked to her right, somehow waiting for someone.

Hearing her sudden statement, Chanyeol wrinkled his brow. "Oh c'mon. Why?"

"We have a research project so I'll go to my partner's house so we can pass it as early as possible."

Chanyeol suspiciously looked at her. "Is your partner a girl?"

Suzy rolled her eyes as if it's the most stupid question she's ever heard. "Of course it's a girl. Duhh."

He stared at her for a minute before sighing with a nod. "Alright, I'll tell mom."

"I already told her." Suzy pointed out when someone called her name, causing the two of them to look to their right.

There was a girl with short hair that has an eyeglasses just like what Harry Potter wears.

"Well she's here now. See ya later!" Suzy said as she tapped his arm before walking away from him.

After that, Chanyeol somehow found himself in front of the classroom of Section B seniors. He took a peek but disappointment flooded him when he saw that it's already empty. With a sigh, he walked away, hoping that Minah will be safe while on her way home.

The school's quadrangle was full of students who just got out from their classroom and their faces show relief as if they just got out from a jail after being stuck there for almost a lifetime. Chanyeol was only a few steps away from the school's gate when someone's name suddenly crossed his mind. Without hesitation, he turned away and ran to the Clinic.

When he finally reached his destination, he stood by the door and panted as he tightened his grip around the strap of his bag.

He gently twisted the knob before seeing Ji Eun sitting on the bed with white blankets.

Noticing the sudden open of the door, Ji Eun averted her gaze from the window and saw a boy with bronze hair that always has a crooked smile.

Seeing his existence right before her eyes, Ji Eun's lips curled up. "Hey Chanyeol."

He gave her a nod as he walked towards her and sat beside her. "How're you feeling?"

The girl shrugged. "I'm still having trouble walking independently."

"You want me to accompany you? Mom won't pick us today 'cause she'll be staying in the hospital overnight." He informed and took a glimpse at the bandage wrapped around her right foot.

Hearing his statement, she cocked her head to the side. "Oh I see...then how will we go home then?"

"Ride a bus of course." He replied.

"The one that we rode when we went to the mall?"

Chanyeol nodded as a response and stood up. "Let's g--"

"But how am I supossed to ride there?" She questioned and glanced at her injured ankle.

He rolled his eyes. "I told you that I'll accompany you remember?"

Ji Eun shook her head. "But it'll be hard for you."

"Nah it's okay."

"Bu--"