028 - Pink Roses

When morning finally came, Ji Eun opened her eyes and realized that Chanyeol and Suzy weren't there anymore, giving her a reason to look at the clock. It was six thirty and Ji Eun could barely hear the birds doing their morning tunes. She somehow found it usual to wake up very early on a Saturday since she's been used to waking up early during weekdays so it kind of became her routine.

"Morning!" Suzy greeted as she took her steps downstairs, already on her uniform.

"Hey," She replied with a raspy voice.

Suzy sat on the couch and put on her black shoes. "So you're really not going to school?"

Ji Eun nodded. "Nopedy nopedy nooo."

The latter chuckled and slowly stood up. She can now walk but she has to admit that there are times that a slight pain will occur.

Ji eun was about to pick up the comforter when Suzy stopped her and let her sit again. "I'll do it."

"Alright. Wait, where's auntie?"

"She left early." Suzy replied and put the folded comforter on the couch.

"She's been busy these past few days huh?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh by the way, did Luhan go here today?"

Suzy shook her head and sat beside Ji Eun again.

Seeing her response, Ji Eun nodded. "Oh...he doesn't know that I won't go to school today."

"Right...he's supposed to pick you up?"

"Yeah I guess so. That's what he do everyday."

Chanyeol went downstairs and sat on the other couch. His bag hung loosely on one of her shoulders.

"Morning Chanyeol." Ji Eun greeted and earned a nod from Chanyeol as he put on his socks.

"By the way, your breakfast's already settled on the dining table." Suzy said and stood up to check herself on the mirror.

"Well thanks, what time will you guys go home?" Ji Eun asked.

"Dismissal time is twelve thirty." Chanyeol answered after putting on his shoes.

"Oh okay..."

Suzy and Chanyeol went out while Ji Eun just tagged along. The two readied their bikes and after a few minutes, they finally went on.

"Bye! Have a nice day!" Ji Eun shouted before closing the gate.

The latter drew out her breath as she looked around. There was complete silence and for the first time after a long while, she felt alone again.

She decided to eat her breakfast which are three pieces of pancake as she think on the things she needed to do while she's the only one inside the house.

After taking her breakfast, she cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When she's finally done, she dragged herself to the living room and as she looked around, she noticed the unorganized stack of DVD's inside the glassed cabinet and the dusts on the furnitures. With a sigh, she turned around to get the cleaning materials and proceeded to polish the living room.

~:~

"Bye, see you later!" Suzy said as she tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, have a nice day." The latter replied before the two of them parted their ways.

With a blank expression, Chanyeol made his way inside the noisy classroom of Section A. He tried to steal glances to some of his classmates. Some were busy doing their homeworks that they forgot to do, some where chattering endlessly like their conversation is much greater than the running time. He was a few steps away from his seat when he sensed the eyes of a boy with golden hair glued on him. Chanyeol managed to ignore it and blandly took a seat on his chair. Since his ten minutes early, he fished out his iPod from the small pocket of his bag and when he was about to plug in his earphones, someone called his name. It was Luhan.