016 - Grateful

The three of them were at the living room while studying. It was the last day of reviewing since the Special Exam will be held tomorrow that's why when they got home from school, they quickly studied.

The sun was nowhere to be seen and the temperature plummet by the time they opened their books.

"Here," Chanyeol said, handing a few papers to Ji Eun.

"What's this?" She asked as she took it from Chanyeol.

"Answer that. There's a possibility that that questions will be in the Special Exam." He replied.

Ji Eun nodded and quickly answered it. She was improving a lot and she can finally remember the solution to every equation and that made Chanyeol feel better.

It was somehow unusual to Ji Eun to persevere that much but she knew that she needs to hold on and not give up because what she's doing is for Luhan.

"Don't you have a Trigonometry in your world?" Chanyeol nonchalantly asked as he read a History textbook.

Ji Eun just shrugged and continued to answer the question, making Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Suzy was quietly reading when she remembered something. "Ji Eun?"

"Mmm?" Ji Eun said, not even bothering to gaze at Suzy.

"Did you already confess?" Suzy asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

Hearing her words, Chanyeol wrinkled his brow and grabbed his glass of water. "Confess what?"

Suzy just ignored him and waited for Ji Eun to reply.

Ji Eun, on the other hand, looked at Suzy with glimmering eyes and a bashful smile.

"What?" Suzy asked with a curious and excited tone.

Ji Eun shyly nodded with crimson cheeks, making Suzy widened her eyes. "Really? What did Luhan say?"

Hearing his name, Chanyeol almost choked himself and coughed. "Waitwhat? What do you mean?"

Ji Eun dreamily clasped her hands together and batted her lashes. "I just confessed to Luhan."

Chanyeol huffed in disbelief. "Wow..You? Pft. What did he say?"

Ji Eun just shrugged. "I don't know...He said he'll think about it."

Suzy chuckled. "Oh my dancing goblins...I'm so happy for you."

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and continued to focus his attention on the textbook he's reading.

"I think he loves it." Ji Eun said, talking to Suzy.

"Yeah of course. That pink paper bag contains your feelings." Suzy said with a wink. "He accepted it anyway."

Ji Eun bit her lower lip and cupped her crimson cheeks.

Hearing Suzy's words, Chanyeol's ears perked up. "Pink paper bag...?"

Suzy nodded with a smile. "Ji Eun gave him a chocolate and a card."

Chanyeol suddenly remembered when he saw Luhan at the classroom with a paper bag and how Luhan crumpled a piece of paper.

It was dismissal time when Chanyeol zipped his bag after fixing his things and he was the only one left in the classroom. After that, he quickly made his way outside but suddenly stopped when he saw a pink paper bag lying beside the chair of Luhan. He remembered that that's what Luhan was holding when he went in after their break time. He just shrugged the thought away and left.

Chanyeol suddenly quieted. He was sure that he saw the annoyance in Luhan's face when he entered the classroom with a paper bag but however, Ji Eun was completely happy right now.