030 - Being a Sunshine

"Wait what? You vomitted?" Suzy asked whilst disbelief flooded her face.

Ji Eun nodded as a response while arranging the blankets on her bed since it's time for them to sleep.

"Okay that's just weird. Now I know the reason why you got home early."

"Well, I felt bad for him though. We didn't get to try the ice rink." Ji Eun mumbled and plopped herself on her bed before gazing at the vast ceiling.

"At least you had fun. It's your first time to go to the Lotte World right?"

Ji Eun turned her head to look at Suzy who's on the other bed. "It was definitely fun of course. We don't have that kind of place in Fantasia."

Hearing her words, Suzy shrugged. "I don't know but to be honest, Chanyeol and I are having a hard time believing your story..."

Ji Eun bit her lower lip and nodded. "Yeah, it's hard to believe because I just noticed the big difference of your world from mine. It's your choice anyway if you guys will believe me. But I tell you, not because you didn't see Fantasia doesn't mean it isn't real. Sometimes, you just got to believe despite how blurred the proof is."

"I'm sorry..." Suzy mumbled.

"It's okay. I want to thank you guys though, for helping me despite how odd it is."

"You're welcome."

"You know, I miss talking with you." Ji Eun pointed out, almost registered as a whisper.

"That's because we finally have relationships. It's a part of it anyway, being in a relationship is somehow sacrificing your time with your friends but between the both of us, it doesn't matter because we still have each other even though we're not doing a lot of bond these days."

"I know. I kind of learned that...especially the time when I was disappointed to you because you're always with Kikwang but when Luhan and I started to hang out, I realized now."

Hearing her words, Suzy let out a small laugh.

No one spoke after that, the only sounds were their steady breathing and the crickets outside. Until it all became a lullaby and rocked Suzy into sleep, not for Ji Eun though. There was this heavy question inside her that she somehow wants to solve.

She sat up and averted her gaze to the night sky that seemed like a black cloak that enveloped the whole sky. There were stars...but not that much.

*I wonder though...how will I tell it to Luhan? Will he believe me...?*

~:~

Ji Eun heaved a sigh and gazed at the empty seat at her right side. It's been two days that Myungsoo didn't go to school and she doesn't even have an idea why because it had also been days that he avoided her. She averted her gaze to their current teacher which is Mr. Jung. His brow was furrowed while doing a discussion. The girl pursed her lips and pretended that she was so into it even though she can't get anything.

After a few seconds, she slowly looked behind her and saw Chanyeol listening intensely. Wrinkling her nose, she ripped a sheet of paper from her notebook. The quiet sound was somehow heard by Luhan so he gazed at her and saw Ji Eun writing something. He just shrugged and focused his attention again on Mr. Jung. Ji eun folded the paper and checked if Mr. Jung noticed her and luckily, he didn't so she quickly turned her head to Chanyeol.

Sensing her stare, Chanyeol looked at her with a raised eyebrow and he noticed that she was handing him a paper.

With a disturbed face, he clicked his tongue and took it.