008 - Controlling Temper

It was typical Monday break time in the cafeteria when Ji Eun wound her way between the tables, looking for Suzy. Suzy was the one who told her the location of the cafeteria a few weeks ago.

She tightened her grip on her bento box and her bottled water as her eyes traveled around searching for Suzy.

The sun was somehow unfriendly at this time and it made Ji Eun irritated. Sweats were rolling on her forehead. “Peter Pan’s lost boys…where’s Suzy…” She muttered quietly while frowning.

Ji Eun was so caught up in her own world when a short haired girl accidentally bumped her, making the foods on her tray splattered on Ji Eun’s uniform.

Ji Eun, who’s very uncomfortable at the mean time screamed in shock.

The students near them saw the disaster and also gave these shocked faces.

She tried to be nice and control herself but unfortunately, she didn’t succeed this time.

“Preposterous! What have you done to my clothes?!” Ji Eun shouted, trying to remove some sticky pickles on her blouse.

The short haired girl widened her eyes and started to panic, not knowing what to do.

Because of Ji Eun’s frustration, she opened her bottled water and intentionally spilled it on the girl’s clothes. “What the?!” The girl screamed, trying to clean it with her own hands but of course, it’s no use.

The students started to look where the commotion came from and after a few minutes, they saw the two of them slapping and pulling each other’s hair.

Some tried to stop the two girls but they continued their fight while some of them are taking videos and pictures while some just watched as if they’re just watching another mundane movie.

You stayed like that for minutes when Ji Eun heard a manly voice halted the both of them.

“STOP!”

The students saw anger in the eyes of their PE teacher. They quickly went back to their seats as if they didn’t have an idea about what happened a while ago.

“What’s the genesis of this commotion?!” The teacher said. His brows are furrowed as if he has the power to banish the two girls with food all over their uniforms.

“She threw a food at me!” Ji Eun shouted with anger in her eyes, unaware that what she’s doing right now is not helping her to come back in Fantasia at all.

The girl widened her eyes and looked at the teacher. “It was an accident! She was the one who spilled her wate---“

“No I didn’t!” Ji Eun said and shot her a glare.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, the teacher shouted at them, making the two of them flinched. “Enough! Off to the Guidance office right now!”

~:~

The two girls dwarfed their chair as they uncomfortably look at the guidance counselor.

Ji Eun was somehow confident and there are no signs of fear on her face since she doesn’t even know what’s a guidance office or a guidance counselor.

Mr. Jung observed the two, his elbows resting on the edge of his desk. He clasped his hands with curled eyebrows. The look was powerful as if he could hand out death sentences if he wanted to.

“So ladies…what happened?”

As soon as he finished asking, the girls started to bicker and pointing at each other, looking like children fighting because of a candy.