012 - Lollipop

Ji Eun's eyes glimmered beneath the sun when she saw Luhan in the school's garden.

"Hi Luhan!" She greeted and took a seat beside him.

He gave her a smile. "Hey Ji Eun."

"What're you doing?" Ji Eun asked, looking at the textbook that he's holding.

"Oh...I'm reviewing for the Special Exam." He responded, earning confusion from Ji Eun.

"Ahh I remember our teacher discussed something about the Special Exam." She said.

"It always makes me nervous you know." Luhan said, proceeding to the next paragraph.

She gave him a questioning look.

"Well...It's just that even though I'm already a student in Section A, there's a possibility that I'll be removed if I didn't pass the exam." He stated but a part of him knows that he'll pass. Besides, he's one of the top five smart students in Section A including Chanyeol.

"What will happen if I pass the Special Exam?" Ji Eun asked, somehow getting excited.

Luhan averted his gaze from the book. "You'll be a part of the students in Section A."

Her ears perked up when she heard his explanation. "Wait a minute...it means we'll be classmates?"

She became more excited when Luhan nodded.

Just before she could reply, the bell rang and they went together to Seniors' building and parted their ways when they went to their own classrooms.

That time, there's only one thing that's roaming around Ji Eun's mind...she needs to pass the Special Exam.

~:~

It was already dismissal time when Ji Eun was putting back her notebooks inside her knapsack. She was the only one left since she still copied their notes on the board.

She quickly made her way outside after zipping her bag and realized that Chohee was waiting for her outside her classroom.

Ji Eun stopped on her tracks, remembering that she needs to apologize.

"Chohee!" she happily exclaimed as if nothing happened between the two of them and Chohee was somehow astonished at her sudden outburst.

"H-hey..." Chohee stuttered.

Ji Eun gave her a playful grin. "Look...I just want to say I'm really sorry for everything that happened."

She apologized, making sure that she said it wholeheartedly and full of sincere.

Hearing her words, Chohee smiled. "Actually, I'm here to apologize too."

Ji Eun widened her eyes. "Really?"

Chohee nodded. "So uhh...Sorry and I forgive you."

"I forgive you too." Ji Eun responded and the both of them shook hands.

After a minute the two of them we're now laughing, having a fun a conversation.

Chanyeol was on his way to Ji Eun's room and saw how the two were enjoying themselves and it made him confused.

"Chanyeol!" Ji Eun exclaimed, waving her hand.

He studied the two girls, thinking that maybe their problems are already resolved.

"I'm here to pick you up." He said and Ji Eun bade her goodbye to Chohee.

"So...the two of you are okay now?" He asked.

Ji Eun nodded. "Yeah-wait, where's Suzy?"

"She went to her classmate's house. They have a project." He responded and the both of them made their way towards the waiting area.