013 - A Girl's Admiration

It's been a week already and Chanyeol continued to review with Ji Eun whenever they went home and there were also times when Suzy will join the both of them.

What Chanyeol hated the most is whenever they study Trigonometry because Ji Eun is so clueless and impractical when it comes to variables and numbers. He swore that Ji Eun is more afraid to Trigonometry than ghosts or the monsters beneath the bed.

There was one time when they studied and Ji Eun can't sleep and it seems like she's been haunted.

Well, Ji Eun was good to remember their discussions, but it takes time for her to remember when it comes to the subject that starts with the letter 'T'. Ahh...very frustrating.

~:~

It was a typical break time in school when Ji Eun settled herself on one of the tables and waited for Suzy while quietly fiddling her fingers on the wooden table. It was the first time that Soo Ri didn't give them bento boxes and gave them some money instead. Well she knows how to use it but she'd never try to buy something in the cafeteria since she's used to bringing foods that are made by Soo Ri.

She heard her tummy growl for food and she ignored it. "What takes her so long?" She muttered and pouted.

Ji Eun puffed her cheeks and rested her chin on her hands when she saw Chanyeol walking towards the counter.

Her eyes glimmered with hope and she quickly walked towards him.

He was getting a tray when someone nudged his shoulders. Chanyeol looked beside him and realized that it was Ji Eun. "What?"

"Uhh...will you help me?" She asked and bit her lower lip.

He wrinkled his brow and gave her a questioning look.

"You know...it's my first time to buy here in the Cafeteria." She said and let out an awkward laugh.

Chanyeol huffed in disbelief. "Ugh you still need my help just to buy something to eat? What's next? Help you go to the comfort room?"

She scrunched her nose. "Oh please you're overreacting. I just need you to guide me."

He rolled his eyes and gave a tray to her before lining up together, letting Ji Eun ahead of him.

"Haven't you bought something before?" He suspiciously asked.

She just ignored him. In fact, she knows how to buy but buying here in this foreign world is unusual.

When it's finally their turn, Chanyeol nudged her shoulders. "So what do you want?"

Ji Eun tapped her chin. "Ahh too many. How about you?"

He just shrugged. "A burger and a soda."

"Well I guess I'll buy a burger and a soda too."

"yeah yeah" He blatantly said and ordered two burgers.

"Your money?" He asked Ji Eun.

"Oh right..." Ji Eun murmured and fished out some money from her pocket. "There you go,"

When their orders are finally done, the lady gave Chanyeol the exchange and the both of them went out of the line. He gave the other burger and soda to Ji Eun.

"Here...uhh...you wouldn't mind if I take your exchange right?" Chanyeol bashfully asked.

She shook her head and studied the food on her tray. "Not at all..."

A playful grin appeared on his face. "Thanks, well I need to be paid too since I'm kinda like your tutor."

Ji Eun just ignored his boring explanation and saw Suzy waving at her.