7

Rileys POV:
'Ri! Im home!' Alfie calls walking in.
I smile and kiss him.
'Hey baby' I smile.
He kisses me again.
I pull away and smile.
I see Jack standing at the door not looking impressed.
'Oh hey little man. How was your day?' Alfie smiles.
'Dont call me that! You have no right to say what dad used to say! You dont deserve mom! You dont deserve to be here! Im never going to be your son! Im never going to like you! Stop acting as if its all okay cause its not! Youve replaced my dad! I hate you!' he shouts before storming upstairs.
We both sigh.
'Dont take it personally baby. Their just finding it hard, thats all' I tell him.
'Yeah I guess' he says glumly.
I kiss him again.
'I love you Riley'
'I love you too Alfie'
I love Alfie so so much.
Jacks POV:
I run into my older sisters room.
'Hey Jack' she smiles.
I cant help but let the tears fall. I sit next to her as she puts an arm around me and kisses my head.
'Its not fair E. Why cant she see what shes doing'
'Tell me what happened'
'I walked by the sittingroom and saw her and him kissing. He smiles at me and calls me little man. Only dad ever does that. Hes replacing him. I dont know what to do'
She rubs my back.
'Its going to be okay. Well think of something. Jason is comming over soon. We can talk to him and he might figure out something'
'You think?'
'Yeah. Hes been through this before'
I nod.
Jason is Evies boyfriend. Hes the nicest guy ever and they really love eachother. Ive never seen a guy be as respectful towards any girl like the way he is. I now understand why she fell for him.
I just hope he can help fix this.
Hes the only hope we have left.
Evies POV:
I swing open the door and see my boyfriend standing there.
I smash my lips onto his. He smiles.
'Hey princess'
'Hey Jason' I smile pulling him inside and closing the foor. Weve been dating for 5 years and its been the best time of my life. I love him so much. I wrap my arms around his neck and gaze into his dark brown eyes. He smiles.
'Hows things been?' he asks.
I sigh.
'Not great with you know what'
He nods.
'The younger ones are taking it badly. Weve done everything to get them back together. We even snuck into dads room and took his things'
'Ooooo. Has my girlfriend turned into a villan! Should I be scared!'
I laugh.
'But were out of options. We dont know what to do. I was wondering if maby you could talk to them since youve been through this before'
He nods.
'Ill do whatever I can to help you guys'
I smile greatfully.
He picks me up bridal style as I squeel.
'Jason!'
He runs upstairs with me and throws me onto the bed and straddles over me.
'Your so beautiful' he smiles.
I blush.
My siblings walk in.
'Hey Jason'
He puts a hand up signaling for them to be quiet.
'Im in the middle of admirring your sister right now and I need silence'
They sigh.
I roll my eyes and push him off me. He laughs as I sit up.
'A little birdie told me that you guys are finding things hard after your parents divorce' he says to them.
They nod.
'How about a few words of wisdom? There isnt much else I can do'
They nod and sit on the bed between us.
'Well after my parents divorced I found it hard too. That pain you feel is unbarable. Having to go from one parents house to the other isnt easy and hearing them fight everytime they see eachother isnt easy either. But the worst thing about it is knowing that once they used to be so happy together. That they used to love eachother so much. That they had childern to show that love and then it all dissapears. Thats the worst bit. Am I right?'
Thet nod.
'Jason?' Lilly asks
'Yeah hon?'
'What do we do? I want my mom and dad to be together'
'I know sweetie. Theres only one thing you can do. You have to try and remind them of the reason that they loved eachother in the first place. You have to show them how much they mean to eachother'
'But how?'
'I dont know. I really dont know. But your smart kids. Youll figure it out'
'Jason can I ask you something?' Jack asks.
'Sure'
'I know this sounds weird since your dating my sister an all but right now we need someone like you and hes never going to be that person. Um...would you mind acting as our dad. We really need someone thats here all the time. And with dad outside toronto we barely see him'
He smiles.
'It would be my pleasure guys. I have no problem in acting as your dad. Im cool with that. Like I said to Evie, Ill do what ever I can to help you guys'
Jack, Dexter and Lilly wrap their arms around him.
'Thank you'
'Your welcome'
Jack looks at me.
'Now I know why you fell for him. Just dont let him go. Please dont make the same mistake as mom and dad'
I smile.
'I wont. Dont worry' I say rubbing his cheek.
He smiles.
The three of them leave the room.
I look st Jason.
'What youve done for them has been so amazing' I tell him.
'Its what Ive been put on this earth for'
I smile and kiss him.
I dont know what wed do without Jason.
Hes just so amazing.