1

Rileys POV:
Since I divorced James, things havent been so easy. Im a mother to four kids. Evelyn who is 22. Jack who is 15, Dexter who is 11 and Lilly who is 10 .
Me and James divorced for two reasons. One because I told him I didnt want to be with him anymore and two all we did was constantly fight. It just wasnt working.
Hes got a place somewhere outside Toronto so I take the kids there every weekend. Its about an hours drive.
Its been 1 year and it definatly feels strange but it had to be done.
Evie walks into my office in the studio. We all call her Evie for short. She really likes it. She decided to take up dance when she was five and loves it.
'Hey mom'
'Hey hon. Whats up?'
'I was just wondering if we could spend an extra day over at dads. Instead of just sleeping there Friday and Saturday, how about Sunday too? I mean Jack and Dexter go back to school in two weeks so its the only time we'll get to do that'
I look at her.
'I dont know'
'Come on. Hes still our dad. Please'
I sigh.
'Okay'
She smiles.
'Thanks!'
She leaves.
I burry my head in my hands.
Michelle walks in. James used to choreograph here but after the divirce he stopped so Michelle decided to take over.
'Hey girl. Why so annoyed looking?'
'Evie asked if her and the others could stay an extra day at James place'
'And?'
'I dont want them to. But I gave in'
'Why not? He is their dad'
'I know'
'Anyway you have Alfie now. You should be fine'
I nod.
'Well I got to get back out there. Its going to be fine'
She keaves.
I sigh.

................................................................
I

walk into the house with the others following me.
'Right. Shower all of you. I dont want you stinking the house out' I tell them as they run upstairs.
'Hey Ri' Alfie says smiling.
'Hey!' I smile kissing him.
'How was things at the studio?'
'Same old stuff'
He smiles.
'Oh yeah. Evie askes me earlier if they could stay an extra day over at James and I agreed. So thats one extra day of us been alone together' I smile.
'Mmmm. I like the sound of that'
I smile and kiss him.
And that was the time my whole life changed.