2 1

Messiah POV

"We have been invited here today to share with Messiah and Aaliyah a very important moment in their lives. In the years that they've been together, their love and understanding of each other had grown and matured and now they have to decided to live their lives together as husband and wife, and wife and husband. Please bow your heads as I lead us into prayer. Our Father, love has been your richest and greatest gift to the world. Love between a man and a woman which matures into marriage is one of your most beautiful types of love. Today we celebrate that love. May your blessing be on this wedding service. Protect, guide, and bless Messiah and Aaliyah in their marriage. Surround them and us with your love now and always. Amen. Marriage is never easy, its meant to have many bumps in the road. Marriage is created by God, meant to bind two people together to serve together. It will not be perfect, you will think about giving up, you will at some point will be on the verge of separation and divorce, but I can feel it in my spirit that you two are meant to be together, brought together by God. I encourage you to love, support, and cherish each other, because a love like this is rare. "

The pastor had been talking for what seemed like forever, but I couldn't even listen because of how beautiful my woman looked, he finally told me it was time for me to read my vows. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes before speaking, that way she'd know I was serious about this.

"I can't imagine living this life with anyone else. I've hurt you physically, emotionally, mentally, I've hurt you everyway possible and I honestly don't deserve you baby. I wouldn't be half of the man I am today if I didn't have you with me every step of the way. I thank God every chance I get for putting you into my life, and he didn't only bless me with you, blessed me with our child as well. I promise to be their for you, protect you, be prepared to lay down my life whenever the time comes for you. I promise to admire you and to cherish you, more than I already do. I promise to help raise our baby into someone we can be proud of, just as much as they'll be proud of their mother for be such an amazing woman. The same woman who helped sculpt me and make me into who I am. I'd be somewhere dead if I didn't have you. Aaliyah I love you more than anything, more than life itself, you and my baby are the only people I'm living for. I know that it won't be easy, but I promise that I won't give upon you, I won't give up on us."

I meant every single word I said, I was in this for life. I looked around and noticed every female in the building crying. I might as well become a poet, I got it like that.

"Alright, it's your turn Aaliyah. Aaliyah? Aaliyah?"

"Aaliyah, wake up, we're home." I had been trying to her up for about 2 minutes now, I was about to just leave her in the car but I didn't want her to slap me when she woke up.

"I really need to talk to you, I wasn't going to at first but I need to." She told me while getting out of the car. Lord please don't let her tell me anything that's going to make me go to jail tonight.

"Alright, lets shower and stuff then we can talk when we lay down or something."

About an hour or 2 went by, we both had our showers, ate dinner and now we were laying on our bed watching Glee. I hated this show but she loved it, so I'd suffer through it for now. I grabbed the remote and paused the T.V.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked while sitting up in the bed.

"I know this not going to end well for anybody, but umm." She stopped talking and started biting her nails. She was nervous, she never did that unless she was nervous. I was about to have to kill somebody, I'm fine with that though, my trigger finger been itching lately anyway.

"Come on, just relax, tell me what's on your mind." I got up and started getting dressed. I knew something was about to go down, I could just feel it.

"It was Beno." She mumbled, she tried to say it under her breath but I heard her anyway. I chuckled to keep from crying, hoping she wasn't talking about what I thought she was. I turned to face her with tears in my eyes, only to see that it was tears in hers too.

"It was him what Aaliyah? Beno what?" I already knew the answer to the question, I just needed to hear it from her.

"He took me. He wants to be where you are, he wants to be with me." We both started crying. I wasn't crying cause I was sad. I was crying because I put her into such a dangerous situation like that, I could've lost not only her, but my baby, at the hands of a nigga I trusted around my family. I got down on my knees and grabbed both of her hands, she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Aaliyah I am so sorry. Sorry that I brought that nigga around you, in our house, I trusted him to be alone with you and to protect you in moments when I couldn't. I would have never had you around him had I known that he couldn't be trusted. What did he do to you?" I needed to know more, I had to.

"They had me in some kind of basement. Said that they were using me as a warning to you. They were treating me good, giving me food and stuff, I wasn't even chained up. You remember the shop you took care of a while back? The guy who touched me was working with Beno. They had his son watching over me. I told them my stomach was hurting and that I was pregnant and that's how I ended up in the hospital." I listened to every word she said, slowly taking it all in. I stood up and grabbed my phone, that nigga was dying, and he was dying tonight. On my baby his big face ass wasn't about to live to see the sunrise. I didn't know who to call, I wasn't sure if I could trust the rest of my crew at this point, they all could be snakes. I decided to just call Beno, try to set him up some kind of way, maybe get him to come over and help me with something.

I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear. It rung a couple of times before going to voicemail. I called again, and again, and again. I don't know what his ass thought. You gone answer this damn phone bitch, I said aloud to myself.

He finally answered after the fifth call.