1 0

Messiah pulled the car over. "You're right, you didn't ask for me to do any of this, you shouldn't have to. You'll never have to. I'll die for you Aaliyah, I'll die for my child, so if someone disrespects you, I'm making it my business to take care of it. And since you're pregnant, you can't fight these females, so I'm handling they asses too Aaliyah. I told you this when we first got together, you don't have anything to worry about, I got you. I got us, we gone always eat, and until the day they put me in a box, I'm always living for you. I don't want to argue with you, just hush. Ugly." Messiah started back driving.

"You ugly." Aaliyah said under her breath while picking up her phone.

He started smiling to himself while continuing to drive.

Messiah got to their house shortly after they talked. He walked Aaliyah into the house and then went back out to the car and picked up his phone.

"Marcus, meet me at the salon on 8th and Smith. Bring gear." Messiah hung up and headed in the direction of the salon. When he got there, he put on his gloves, and his mask. Then he got out and sat on the hood to wait for Marcus.

"Man where is this dude at?" Messiah asked out loud to himself. About 9 minutes later, Marcus pulled up and parked right next to Messiah. It was pitch black outside.

"You bring everything?" Messiah asked him.

"Gloves, mask, gas, heat." Marcus responded to him.

"Alright so this is what I was thinking. We walk around to the back and break the window. Throw in the entire gas tank, light it up. Do the same in the front. That should take of most if not all of the store."

"Alright, how about I do the front and you do the back, get done faster." Marcus suggested.

"Let's go." They both got their gas tanks and ran in two different directions.

"GO!" Messiah yelled to Marcus from the back of the store. Messiah threw in his gas tank, while pouring a little gas puddle right by the flammable nail products.

"Got your gas laid?" Marcus yelled from the front.

"Yeah. Ready to light?" Messiah asked.

"3, 2, 1!" Marcus yelled before they both threw in their matches then he ran back to the front. When he got around there, Messiah had just made it to his car.

"Meet me at the trap." Messiah told Marcus while pulling off. While Messiah was driving, Aaliyah called his phone.

"What you doing baby? Come home I miss you." Messiah put the phone on speaker.

"Give me 20 minutes and I'll be there. Can we go to bed when I get there?" Messiah asked.

"Yeah of course, I'm putting on my night clothes now." Aaliyah responded.

"Oh yeah, Snapchat me that - Aaliyah cut him off. "Don't even play, hurry up and get here."

Messiah laughed. "I'll be there, I love you." Aaliyah told him that she loved him and then hung up.

Once Messiah got to the trap, he saw Marcus standing outside.

"You did good today. So good you don't have to sell this week."

"Boss I got 2 kids to feed, I need that money." Marcus responded.

"You know I'll pay you. I wouldn't pause your income like that, you know I got your back man." Messiah put his hand out for Marcus to shake. Marcus grabbed his hand and then went back into the trap, Messiah pulled off. When he got in front of his house, he sat in the car just to think for a few minutes.