1 1

"Lord, I know you're really disappointed in me right now, for I have sinned. I'm not living right; we both know it. But we also both know that I'll do anything for that girl, and that baby she carrying. You gave that to us, and I'm so thankful. But I'm starting to think you put that baby in there at the wrong time. I'm not ready to give up the game yet. But you know I will if it comes down to it. Aaliyah has been asking me to go to church with her, you did a good job on her. I know you put her down here to fix me, if I hadn't had met her, I would be dead right now, I know that for a fact. She's changing me in so many ways, my heart has gotten warmer over the years. I never thought I would love a woman after my mama put her hands on me and my brother when we were younger. But she's different, I can't be without her, and I'm begging that you never take her from me. Hopefully she won't leave, she deserves so much better than me." Messiah prayed, he was about to get out of the car but he heard a voice that wasn't his.

"My child, you're amazing. Your love is so strong; you just need to learn to show it in a way that honors thy Lord. I took my time on you, I knew you would cause someone great joy one day. I need you to do better, for me." Messiah knew he had just heard the voice of God, and it was a voice he would never forget.

He walked into the house and ran to his bedroom, he really missed Aaliyah. When she saw him, she got up and ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"You smell good." Messiah said into Aaliyah's ear.

"You don't, go shower." Aaliyah sat back on the bed.

"Kiss me first." Messiah said. Aaliyah stood up in front of Messiah, her head came to his stomach.

"Lean down here." Aaliyah tried to jump up.

Messiah picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Alright now, don't start nothing you can't finish." Messiah said, he kissed her and put her back on the bed. Then he got his towel and went to take a shower. When he was into the bathroom, Aaliyah got on his phone to take pictures. Their fingerprints were on each others phones so she didn't have trouble getting into it. But when she got in it, she saw DM notification from Instagram on his phone. She decided to text every single girl that was messaging him. "He has a girlfriend, don't talk to him." To every single girl. Most of them didn't reply, but one of the girls did.

"Girlfriend? I didn't know Messiah had a girlfriend." Aaliyah read out loud.

"Well yes he does, 3 years. Who are you." Aaliyah texted back to her.

"I'm Vanessa. Me and Messiah have been talking again for about 6 months, we used to talk everyday but when I got pregnant he stopped coming around."

Aaliyah's heart dropped.

"What's your number? I'd rather talk about this over the phone." Aaliyah texted back to the girl. Once Aaliyah got the girls number, she called it. It wasn't saved into Messiah's phone.

"Hi Vanessa, I'm Aaliyah." Aaliyah said to her.

"Yeah you're the girl all over his Instagram and snapchat right?" Vanessa asked her.

"That's right. So what's going on with you and Messiah? Are you and him friends or what?" Aaliyah asked the girl.

"I wouldn't say friends. He comes over just about every day to see his baby. We hook up sometimes when he feels like it." Vanessa said while laughing. Aaliyah didn't believe her; the stuff she was saying didn't add up. Messiah was with Aaliyah all day every day, when he was at work, they would still be on FaceTime with each other. So there was no way he could be with her every single day.

'When was the last time you and him had sex?" Aaliyah wanted to see what day she would say so she could know if Messiah was with her at the time.

"Well I know it was in May, because that's when I got my job and he came over to celebrate with me, matter fact, it was May 6th." Vanessa said. When Aaliyah heard May 6th, she went ballistic.

"Stupid bitch, you don't even know Messiah, quit lying hoe. He couldn't have been with you on the 6th because we buried my brother on the 6th, pathetic ass hoe, you need to try harder. Trying to start drama, you the same Vanessa that my sister dragged down the street matter fact. It takes one phone call to make it happen again bitch. Don't come for my family, keep your roach infested ass on the west side hoe. We good over here. Don't text my dude no more and I'm serious. I would hate to watch you get beat up again." Aaliyah hung up in her face. When Messiah got out of the shower, Aaliyah was laying on the bed recording a video on his Instagram.

"Public service announcement to all of you home wrecking ass hoes. I'm the wife bitch, there are no side bitches in this fairytale. If I catch any of you hoes talking to my dude again, bodies going to be dropping left and right, try me hoe." Aaliyah was born in New Orleans, and her parents were both Barbadian, so when she was mad her accents both came out.

"Woah what happened? Haven't heard those accents since your mother tried to kick me out of your room a couple of years ago." Messiah laid down.

"You remember the Vanessa that Malaria fought? She was telling me how you and her had a baby together and that you go see her every day and you and her smash every now and then."

"Man she lying baby." Messiah said.

"So I wanted to catch her up. I asked when was the last time you and her hooked up, this hoe tried to tell me on May 6th, like bitch I know you lying." Aaliyah started laughing.

"I don't want you fighting while you carrying my child little girl." Messiah grabbed Aaliyah's face and kissed her. She laid down on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm too cute to be fighting." They both fell asleep after an hour or 2 of movies.