Chapter 11:

Keith's POV:

"Serve me another." I asked the bartender.

"Look, you're underage, and I could already lose my job."

"Does it look like I care? I'm having a shitty day, now serve me another round, or I'll make sure that you ARE fired." I told him as I grabbed him by the collar and brought him face to face with me. 

"Yes sir." The bartender said as he scurried away to go prepare my drink. 

Tonight, I just wanted two things. One, get wasted. Two, get laid.

I wanted to forget about what happened today, and how she knows Carter. She freaking knows Carter. She fucking dated him. I just wanted to know all the details, but at the same time, I didn't. I just couldn't believe it. 

Right after Delilah slammed the breaks, my heart stopped beating. I turned so fast, I cricked my neck, in trying to figure out if Johnny was pulling my leg. Her big doe-eyes held shock, and she answered him.

"Yes. He's my ex-boyfriend."

He's my ex-boyfriend.

As the bartender handed me my drink, I dropped him a twenty in his hand. He half-heartedly smiled and tried to make small talk with me. I growled and he ran away. What a pansy. 

I heard some shuffling around me, and ignored it. Well, up until I felt some slender hands feel my biceps and purr in approval by my ear. 

I turned around and saw a red head in some skimpy clothes, looking at me through her lashes. 

"Hi, I'm Whitney, would you like to dance with me?" 

"Yeah, sure baby."

She led me to the dance floor, and turned around, her butt facing my groin. I placed my hands on her hips, and together we started grinding. Halfway through the second song, we started groping each other, and that's when I decided we needed to take this to a private room.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere more, you know, private?" I seductively asked her ear. I felt her body shiver at my words, and she nodded her head. Oh yeah baby, I still got it...Even if a certain dirty blonde didn't think so. 

We left the bar, and as soon as we got on the cab I hailed, she straddled me and began to kiss me. It was definitely one of the hottest kisses I've had as she plunged her tongue into my mouth and began to suck it. I was moaning in appreciation, and so was she. And then, my life took a turn for the worst. I felt an erection poking at my thigh, and it wasn't mine. As soon as I felt it, I pushed her off me, told the taxi to let me off and ran for my dear life.

**************

"You what? Oh my God that is fucking hilarious." Johnny laughed at my expense. I was at school, sulking about my bad night. After my run in with the male/female person, I sobered up, and decided to head home. Looked like my two goals weren't happening anytime soon, and I decided to call it a night. My house was quiet since Melissa, Johnny and Delila weren't there. Melissa wasn't staying with us, much to my chagrin and her happiness. I even woke up early to go to school and make sure she was allright. As of now, she was nowhere in sight, which made my mood worse.

"What's hilarious?" a sweet voice that came down from the heaven's asked.

"Well Mel, hey that rhymes!"

"Get on with it weirdo" a new voice said to my right, and I noticed Melissa's friend Dana had joined our party. I couldn't shake it out of my head, but she looked familiar. And not familiar as in, I saw her two days ago at party, but familiar as if I knew her from way back.

"Well it seems that my boy Keith here was about to get laid by a man." Johnny explained with a weird grin on his face. Everyone started staring at me questioningly.

"I, uh, well, I..." I tried to explain.

 "It's okay Keith. We won't judge."

"Oh my goodness! I understand everything now! No wonder he's so fashionable." I looked to my right and saw Johnny strike a ridiculous pose. His left hand was on his hips, while his left one was postioned by his head with a stupid smile that I really wanted to wipe off with my fists. Damn, I'm getting really moody. Melissa and Dana were in histerics now, and I could easily feel my cheeks beginning to redden. Then ny mood went from embarrased to downright pissed. Carter River showed up at MY school. He was walking on MY territory and was headed MY way. Something has got to give.

Johnny noticed him and immediately tensed up. Only, not as much as I did. 

"Mel, I need to talk to you," the scum of the Earth said.

"I'm kinda busy right now Carter. You're also being rude. Greet the people." Melissa said, a cute frown forming. She obviously didn't know that Carter is a dangerous man.

Then again, so are you.

Oh, shut up conscience.

The hell I will.

"You're in our territory Carter." Johnny said.

"So? I don't give a rat's ass. I'm here to talk to my girlfriend," at this he pointedly looked at me while grabbing Melissa abruptly by her arm, "I'm not doing anything wrong."

"It's in the agreement and you know it." 

I couldn't manage a word to escape my mouth. I could only concentrate on the offending hand on Melissa. 

"Carter, you're hurting me. Let go."

"No. You're coming with me."

Oh hell no.

"Carter plea-" she begged again.

"We have matters to discuss about your brother, your behaviour, and your relationship with that dumbass," he pointed at me.

"I don't like it at all and it's going to stop now. You're coming back to live with your brother and me. I want you in my sight and under my roof at all times. Come on."

And then I did the most retarded thing I could do in school. 

But it was the right thing to do for a guy who was quickly falling for a girl.

I took out my gun and aimed at Carter.

"Let. Her. Go."

Hey, my voice is back!