Chapter 4 Pt 2 Even your boss has romantic insight

I stared at my boss and the first thing that came to mind was denying it. I wasn't in love with Melissa…just extremely turned on. That was all. I never fall in love with girls, they are only good for dating and sex. That's it. 

"Loverboy?" I asked.

"Yes. You know what I'm talking about."

Quite frankly, I didn't. I was about to refute his view but he dismissed me.

"Now go, and inform others of the plan. And remember, I know everything that goes on with my employes. Cross me and you die. I'll be watching." he looked at me dead in the eye. This is why he is a very feared man.

~

"Okay guys, the boss has ordered the kidnap of Melissa Allmond. While Johnny and I go and kill off Mitchell, you are to grab her and bring her to the…" I looked at my phone as they waited impatiently for me to continue, "the torture grounds."

"Yes siree, when are we grabbing her?" Toby, a fellow cartel member asked.

This I already knew. There was a party tonight at some football players house. I think his name was Brad? Let's just call him Brad. I knew that Melissa was attending because I heard her talking to Dana about outfits. 

"Tonight. There's a high school party. Johnny and me won't be attending as we are going to be finishing off Mitchell. You however are going and keeping a close eye. When she leaves, make your move." I commanded.

Johnny was looking at me strangely. I could see why. I had already told him I finished off Mitchell earlier. I also had already said we were going to what's-his-face's party. He was keeping quiet and nodding where needed.

"Okay dude. We'll get her then. See you tomorrow." Toby said. He left with the other two dudes who were going to take part in this kidnapping. If all goes well, I doubt I'll see them tomorrow.

Once the door closed, Johnny got up from his barrel stool and came up to me.

"Why do I have a feeling this kidnapping won't be happening? Are you sure Melissa will even attend if her uncle died?" 

I could see why he was confused. I smiled mischievously. 

"How do you think Melissa will leave early? I overdosed his IV while he was sleeping. He'll die a slow death by eight tonight."

"You, my friend, are an evil mastermind. Now, back to my first question. Why do I feel like this kidnapping won't be happening?"

"All in good time my friend. Now let's get ready. Things are about to get messy.

~

I had already seen Toby grinding against sone random girl in the middle of the dance floor. His other two buddies were somewhere upstairs screwing girls, last time I had checked. Johnny was dancing with Dana. Surprisingly. I knew the guys (except Johnny) hadn't seen me. I made sure that I was hidden. My objective couldn't be compromised. I sat in a stool by the keg, overlooking everything; not an ounce of alcohol in my body.

I leaned against the counter and let my gaze fly over the wads of drunken, walking hormones until I found the girl. I wish I hadn't because I saw her dancing with some dude, Ryan? His hands were all over her. I wish I could be the one dancing with her.

I wanted to be the one touching her royal blue dress that clung to her body in all the right places. I wanted to tangle my finger in her honey brown hair. I wanted to be the reason that she was smiling. I sense that she could feel my intense staring burning a hole through her back, as she turned around and glanced at me. I raised my eyebrows at her when I caught her intently watching me, her brown eyes piercing as she grinded against Ryan.