Chapter 5: Who knew drug dealers could be so childish?

Hi Guys! This is chapter five. I hope you like it!

Pic of Johnny

Sorry for the spelling mistakes!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa's POV:

I have absolutely no idea what's happening. First I get a phone call from my aunt saying that my uncle died of overdose, the next I'm being tackled to the ground by no other than Keith Davy, who ironically was saving me from a bullet. Could my life get anymore complicated?

Of course, as if it were in the movies, my life took a spiral downhill.

"What do you mean, boss?" Keith asked the man as he looked up, breaking eye contact with me.

"I told you earlier my specific instructions. You are only digging her grave deeper with your actions." the scary, rugged looking man stated. He never lowered his gun, which remained pointed towards the blank of my eyes. Terrifying.

This made me even more befuddled. What actions? Who's grave? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

I could tell my heart beat was increasing frantically, Keith also noticed as he looked down at me.

"Calm down. Count your heartbeats." He looked up again to the man.

1.2.3.4…..7..11.12

"I was just going to make sure that these idiots didn't do anything wrong. You know I like to do jobs assigned to me, myself. Make sure they are done well."

Wait, WHAT?!?!?! He..was…going to KIDNAP me himself? That did it. My heart beat skyrocketed once again.

"Well, why did you kill Alex, Toby and Barry?" The man, who I'm thinking is Keith's boss, inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Please, like you would've missed them. They were really crappy dealers, and you know it. Besides, I don't need any untrue rumors about me roaming around. I am one of your best employes, never let you down. Never will." Keith answered.

My breath caught in my throat. I was underneath a ruthless killer. He was a drug dealer. Everything Uncle Mitchell had said was true. I have just fed myself to the lion. Why did I run to him? I should've kept running, find help, and never look back.

"In fact, I was planning on bringing her to the room, after I had my fun." he said smirking.

If it wasn't because breathing is natural, and you can't die from choking yourself by not breathing, I would have been died right there. Who am I kidding? I am already a dead woman. The monster on top of me was going to rape me, then bring me to the people who killed my uncle. They'd kill me.

Why am I an idiot?

"I find that very unbelievable, Keith. Mitchell isn't even dead yet. You were gonna save this worthless girl, just admit it!" the man yelled. His eyes started to pop out of his eyes, as he pulled the trigger.

The bullet's sound pierced my ears as it landed very close to me on the sidewalk I was laying in. I closed my eyes and took two deep breaths before opening them again. I could barely hear the conversation. I think my eardrums were shattered.

"Check….Mitchell…dead…overdose…did it since this afternoon after you sent me out." The last part of his sentence registered, and I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes. He killed my uncle. The man who I trusted the most in my life, other than my dad, was dead…because of this, this malicious man on top of me. I could feel the bile rising through my throat. I was disgusted that this creature was touching me.