Chapter 2: You're stalking me, what's next murder in my family?

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but I finally posted something. It's very shocking, at least I think so. Anyways, I'm still working on the next chapter of I Changed and I'll post it as soon as I'm done, and finished with my schoolwork. It's summer, yet I have to do it. It's such a bother.

So tell me what you think! and I apologize for any mistakes!

Enjoy!

~ BubbleBathTiger07

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 2: 

Melissa's POV: 

It was a mistake to tell Dana that I had some words crossed with Keith Davy. She went ballistic asking for details. Actually, that was an understatement. She almost clawed my brown eyes out, proceeded to unsuccessfully pull my dirty blonde hair and screech bloody murder. It was a good thing we were in a secluded area of the park, or else she would be arrested by now.

Hell, I should think about pressing charges. Not that I will, Dana has been too good for words to me and by far the most accepting person in school.

After her initial blow-up, she hounded me with questions. She demanded to know what I thought about Keith. This was a good question. What did I think of him?

Well, I mean it's obvious to a blind woman that the guy is sizzling hot. His blue eyes were like the same deep blue of the ocean, though not as clear. Within them, trouble was written. He was clearly the kind of guy you did not want to mess with. His brown hair was always messily styled, in that just woke-up-from-bed fashion that fitted him perfectly. He showed no signs of tattoos, but I'm pretty sure he had one hidden; somewhere in that glorious body, there had to be some ink. But, I couldn't be sure. If it weren't for the rumors, I'd probably find myself giving him a go.

The rumors.

Those were the silly things that prevented me from actually giving the guy a chance, well mostly. I know, it doesn't sound good, and I should really not judge a book by its cover, but those words were deadly. He was a drug dealer. Now, anyone can say that's not true, but when compared to his dangerous looks, infamous reputation as a heart breaker, and constant fights, suspensions and absences; one can't help but think it's true. All right, all right. I didn't believe in the rumors. I just didn't want to get hurt again. Not after Carter. And if blaming the rumors was a cover-up, I would take it gladly. The thing was, I knew I would most likely get hurt by Keith in the long run. It was just known.

I am such a coward.

Dana brought me back from my little world of Keith Davy by asking me something, I didn't quite catch it so I asked her to repeat.

"Do you like him?"

"Honestly, no. I'm not into that type." I responded smoothly, trying to cover up the fact that I wasn't paying attention to her, and thinking about him all along. That would fuel her questions even more, and she would really pull my hair this time.

We started walking towards the bushes. I was about to cross over when I noticed a figure crouching down, ear perched in the direction we just came from. As the figure looked up startled, I got annoyed. Keith better not have listened in. If there is something I hate, it's eavesdroppers.