Chapter 1: Drugs, Purses and Bushes make for an interesting life

Hello All! Welcome to Earth! *does alien symbol thing, realize I can’t do that, so I do the peace symbol thing*

Anyways, a lot of you asked me to upload…so I did. Here it is. I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes….If you do see them, send me a message or something so I can correct them.

Uhhhhhh, I have nothing else to say except that uhhh had me doing a very attractive face (NOT!). I’ll shut up and let you read now.

~ BubbleBathTiger07

Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

A year ago…

I made sure to look both ways before I headed towards the dark alley. The coast needed to be clear, or else I would be in big trouble. Once I was satisfied with my surroundings, I nodded my head. To an outsider, I must have looked like a crazy person. But to us, it was important. It was back up.

Even though I couldn’t see my best friend Johnny, I knew he was there. We had each other’s backs since we were little kids rolling around the rug in our big-ass houses. We were practically brothers. And of course, as our make believe sibling-hood entitled us, we joined the cartel together. Probably the biggest mistake we made at the age of sixteen, but it was a good one. At least that’s what I thought until a couple days ago.  The best decision, until I met her.

I was careful to shake my head discreetly, so I would not worry Johnny. He would start shooting up and down the alleyway, careful to miss me of course, and then the deal would be screwed. I continued to shake it, until all my stupid thoughts left me. I had to focus.

Focus.

I placed my fingers on my temples, rubbing them in a soothing manner. I was starting to get a headache. Maybe it was because yesterday I was out in the cold rain, doing nothing of importance. That was a stupid idea of me, and I’m surely going to get a cold now. Great.

After soothing my pounding head, I dug my hands deeper into the big pockets of my leather jacket. I felt around for the small yellow packet which contained the merchandise. I didn’t feel it. Oh shit. Where is it? I am so dead if I don’t find it right this instance. I was going frantic, until I remembered I put it in my jeans pocket. What a dumbass.

I felt my jeans for it, and found it. I quickly grabbed it and placed it in my leather jacket, along with my hands. I needed to touch it and soothe my nerves from the near heart-attack I almost had.

I started walking down the secluded alleyway, looking around non-chalant manner. I wrinkled my nose in disgust once I smelled the horrifying odor. I immediately found the source. There was a large black garbage can that belonged to the nearby building, filled to the brim with trash. Apart from that, there seemed to be a dead dog around, and someone had to have peed along the edge of the building. I was glad I only had to stay here for a couple of minutes, because the thought of being there for an hour disgusted me.

I kept walking towards the end of the alley, where there was a dead end. There, I saw Mitchell. He was a regular costumer. I nodded my head towards him and stood at least five feet away.

“Davy,” he said as he eyed me over “Johnny around?” he asked.

“Hmm, I’d tell you, but then I might ruin his cover if he was here. So let’s skip the questions and get to the point. You don’t trust me, I don’t trust you. I’m sure you have someone around, don’t you Mitchell?” I asked bored. Seriously, he knows better than to ask me such a stupid question. I’ve been supplying him for almost a year. He should know by now who my back up is.

He gave me a knowing smirk. “Very well then. Where’s my product?” he questioned getting closer to me.

“Ah, ah, ah. You know the drill. Money first.” I said stepping back.