Chapter 4 Pt 1: Even your Boss has romantic insight

Hey Guys!

I know this chapter is long overdue, but sadly it is still not done. I'll finish it during my study hall tomorrow, and after this chapter, the action will officially begin.  That being said, plese disregard any spelling mistakes. I am human!

ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!!!

Thankss!

~BubbleBathTiger07

ENjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I waited for the elevator to rise to the fortieth floor, I leaned against the clear wall that overlooked the outside of the building. I could easily be considered someone who was stressed from work and finally got a minute to relax. Sadly, this was the outside view, and I was anything but relaxing. I was panicking. A lot.

This was the first time I ever failed a job. And honestly, telling my boss scared the shit out of my pants. I hoped he wouldn't flip his shit, like all the stories that I've heard. 

I remember that story Bobby told me about that one dude. Boss was so pissed that he killed the man, and then beat him up to be unidentifiable pulp long after the guy was dead. 

Boss is more ruthless than what I am, sick, powerful also describe him, and sadly, he isn't even the brains of the cartel. He is just one of the many cronies the Big Cheese has around. Which scares me more, I mean if a tenth in command scares the f*ck out of me, I think, I'll be dead if ever crossed the real boss's path. I  shudder just thinking about it. 

Ding!

I jumped and let out a little yell. I looked around to make sure that no one saw the big deadly man utter a small yell because the elevator scared him.

Ok, fine, I live for my reputation. And that reputation required me being a big, scary, ruthless killer and seller. And having a rumor go around that I got scared by an elevator bell would really suck. I would never hear the end of it. 

I shakily made my way to the boss's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in Keith." the gruff voice said. I nervously put my hand on the doorknob and turned it. How the boss knew it was me, was beyond me and quite frankly, I was extremely scared, so I tried to mask my face with neutralness. 

"Sit. By the way, I won't tell anyone about your little girly shriek and jump." My face must have shown confusion because he pointed to himself.

"I know everything." 

I meekly nodded my head and sat down in front of the comfy red chairs and prepared for my doom.

"Allright, enough chit chat. Let's get down to business. What happened with the young woman? Did the operation go as planned?" he asked impatiently.

"Well…." I started as I began my retelling of what happened….

"You assh0le. What on Earth do you want?" Melissa asked after she had both punched and slapped me in the face. Honest to God, she kinda turned me on. Her anger was really inviting and I really just wanted to grab and kiss her. Obviously, that wouldn't help the situation.

"I was wondering if you could tutor me for Spanish. I'm kinda failing." I asked. The plan was to gain entrance into her life and watch every single move, without becoming a stalker.

"What? Why? I already tutor someone else, and my hands are full at the moment. It's kinda impossible for me." This, she was not expecting, as her face said it all.

"Well, I could work around your schedule?" I offered. She really needed to take this bait. I was starting to get impatient.

"Why? Aren't you supposed to have this urge to kill me, you drug dealer?" she asked, and she whisper hissed the last part about me being a drug dealer. I gulped. 

Seriously, this girl knew too much and it wouldn't help her at all. 

"What do you mean?"

She scoffed. 

"You can cut the crap act with me. I know what you do, and I know you almost killed my uncle. Stay away, because you will not like the things I will do to you." she stated.

I, of course, being the jackas$ that I am, took it sexually. I couldn't help myself from making the innuendo,

"Really? How do you know I won't like it? Coming from you, I'd like just about anything you do to me." I said raising my brows. If the tutoring didn't work, I'd have to try asking her out.

Her face turned an adorable shade of bright red. She punched me right smack in the nose.

"I didn't mean it like that."

The words barely left her mouth as I closed the space between us and placed my lips on hers. I don't want to sound like a chick, but I felt an underlying connection between us, and I saw fireworks. Like legit. As I tangled my fingers in her hair I moaned as she started to respond, I licked her bottom lip, I wanted to taste her so bad. The worst move possible.

At the feel of my tongue, she pulled away, stepped back and kicked me right in the family jewels.

"Don't touch me again. Stay away, and I will not tutor you." She puffed out, turned on her heel and entered her house with a door slam.

I was still doubled over, trying to re gain my breath. That girl could kick.

~

As I told the boss the story, I omitted the various parts where I was turned on and thought she looked adorable. He did not need to know that his employee was having a changing mindset over a girl.

"Interesting story." he said after a few minutes when I was done.

I just nodded my head.

"Well, since we need see how much she knows and shut her up too. We'll kidnap her. We'll do this while you and Johnny finish off Mitchell, and then once this girl is shut, we'll proceed as normal. The Rivera's need to know nothing and we will gain more territory." he informed.

Wait, did he say kidnap Melissa?

"Kidnap?" 

"Yes. It's the way for us to figure out what she knows. She won't be hurt, so don't worry loverboy."

I could feel myself blushing, but it didn't matter. Melissa would be kidnapped while I killed her uncle. 

Honestly, this girl is going to wish I burned in hell.

I could kill her uncle, but I will not let her be kidnapped. Those sparks meant something, and I'm determined to find out what.

Wait, did he say loverboy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO ugh, but yeah. I'll finish it tomorrow. And I'll post my usual crazyness there.

k, bye!

~BubbleBathTiger07

COmment/Fan/VOte