A Whole New...Crap.

A Whole New...Crap.

Hermione lay awake, her eyes glued to the ceiling aware of the light breathing of the boy lying next to her. His body turned to the side and his face inches from the side of her's. She had spent the last hour staring at the lose strands crossing over his eye lids wondering how on earth they had reached this point. How through all the hatred and years of being enemies they had found some sort of comfort in each other, how they had managed to almost unite on such an intimate basses and how he had found himself in her bed.

She couldn't help the ringing of her heart beat. Was it fear? Slightly. Was it guilt? Kinda. Was it excitment? Yes.

A burst of morning light beamed in through the crack of the curtains and spread across her face as she turned to face him once again. She was now more afraid of his reactions when he awoke. Yet the realisation of what they had just done seemed to hit Hermione. She gave it all away to Draco Malfoy and while that worried her...it didn't scare her too much.

Which even she had to admit...was odd.

"You spent the whole night staring at me, didn't you Granger?" Malfoy muttered, his eyes still closed.

"W-what-"

"Don't worry, I don't blame you. I'm too hot." Hermione found herself leaving the state of shock of his words and into a frenzy of laughter. "I should get up before you father does. I personally don't want my behind kicked by a muggle."

"Yeah..." Hermione giggled as she grasped the sheets to her chest and sat up. Malfoy streched and turned onto his back, his eyes finally opening as he froze for a second before pulling the sheets from his body and reaching for his clothes. He jumped up and zipped his pants up before turning to face Hermione as she sat staring at his pale built chest.

"You really like what you see," He mumbled as her eyes fluttered away and a shade of red crept to her cheeks. "Well..." His words trailed off as he walked over to her side of the bed, her eyes shooting to his in confusion before Malfoy had grasp of her wrist and pulled her from the bed into his arms, the sheets tangled between them as she yelped from the surprise, her hands clinging to his shoulders.

"What in Merli-"

"I like what I see too Granger." He whispered, a smirk playing on his lips as he slowly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled the sheets from in between them away with his other hand. The feel of her breasts against his chest, had Malfoy caught in a trance for a moment before he slowly allowed his hand to cup her cheek. "Don't think it's all over just yet Granger, you still have a long way to go."

Was that a promise? Whatever he intended to say by that, it had Hermione jumping in her skin.

"Guess I'm not bad enough?"

"Not just yet, but you Granger, you have the makings of a true...slytherin..." His words trailed off as his lips pressed gently to Hermione's. She wasn't caught off guard at all by his words, in fact she felt the challenge rise inside her. She wanted to prove that she truly could be anything she wished, she wanted to show her friends that she wasn't just some push over know it all, she wanted to be part of the other side of danger...she wanted to show them just who she can be.

"You take everything as a game..." She mumbled pulling her lips from his for a air. Malfoy, the deeper half of him was screaming that, that wasn't true...yet the pride that always leaped to the surface would not allow any more poison leek out.

"It started out as a game and I'm still going to win it." Letting her go, he continued to gather his things yet paused at the door turning to face her as he winked leaving Hermione weak in the knees as she thought over how she should feel disgusted but how instead...she felt the complete opposite.