No Going Back Granger

Sighing, Hermione pulled herself from under the covers shivering as the cold air hit her bare arms. Closing her eyes she slowly slipped into the bathroom stripping from her gown and taking a quick shower before pulling her uniform on roughly and sneaking back out into her dorm.

Everyone was asleep still, some snoring lightly while others muttered in their sleep.

The sky was a light grey and she could hear the distant chipper of the owls as she reached for her bag and once again sneaked from her common room but this time she was headed to the Library. She had Potions next and was pretty sure they needed a few books, she wanted to be the first to grab them.

Her eyes were forcing themselves open as she ran a shaky hand through her wet tangled hair and continued to run across the chilly courtyard finally reaching the library. She couldn't be bothered to walk the long way so simply crossed the cold one.

It was 5 in the morning and Hermione cursed at herself knowing she most probably could have got an extra half hour of sleep.

Then again her mind was in a blur, she was so tired she'd forgotten everything about last night and she was very close to going on the verge of telling Professor Slughorn where to shove his crazy need to have his students piled with books which they won't even need on the first day. But as much as this 'change' was supposed to happen, she was still easing into it at a careful stage after all it was her first time and she had no clue how to go about it.

But isn't that what Malfoy meant? He'd help ease her in? He was after all, the bad boy of Hogwarts.

Hermione naturally smiled at the sudden reminder of last night and the insight of her new...transformation. But it didn't take much after all she had decided herself that she wanted to try it out but the nerves were still fluttering around her stomach at the fact she was seeking this kind of help from her sworn enemy, the boy who'd picked on her and made her feel like crap her whole Hogwarts years.

Now though, he was suddenly making her feel...worth something? Good looking? Desirable?

Hermione finally reached the Library, her pale hands pressed against the closed doors and walked in into the dimly lit room a smile forming on her lips at the familiar smell of books, her best friends.

She walked towards the front to find a table but decided a corner near the shelves on the floor was best and so settled her bag down on the furthest corner hiding behind a few shelf's before she walked off searching for her books.

"I should have known Granger would be here,"  Hermione was running her slender finger over a few spines of books when a deep miserable voice sounded behind her. Slowly she turned to face them and she could see their eyes widen as they looked at her legs but quickly composed themselves.

"Hello Goyle."

"Don't speak to me you filthy mudblood!" He hissed but Hermione only found that amusing.

"Careful Goyle, you sound a lot like a Malfoy copy cat. And I do believe you spoke to me first." She crossed her arms over her chest unaware that her shirt was still unbuttoned at the top and was now exposing her breasts a lot more.

Goyle's frown lost itself as his eyes caught on her breasts, his hands going weak around his sides as he gulped but quickly he recomposed himself at the sound of Malfoy clearing his throat, annoyance clear in his face as he saw where his former friends attention was. Hermione however, was suddenly staring at the blond boy behind Goyle.