Guilty As Charged

Guilty As Charged

Once her showed was over, Hermione threw herself back on her bed staring up at the ceilling as she felt the knot on the side of her towel losen a little. She was still in the same faze, amazed, confused and rather shocked that she enjoyed what Malfoy had done to her.

But worse, she enjoyed the fact that it WAS Malfoy who had touched her...and she secretly liked whispering his first name.

If it was Ron...well Hermione just couldn't imagine it being Ron, she had more chance imagining Harry doing that yet she shuddered with exceitment of the thought of Malfoy touching her again. She enjoyed the dangrous forbidden shivers that erupted on her skin at his touch and she trusted him a little more on the sexual side now after that.

There couldn't be anything worse then that....

Being a muggel however, Hermione knew there was a lot more to that world and she wanted to explore every inch, perhaps not EVERY inch but she wanted a big taste and she still wanted to find out what Malfoy was into. What did he enjoy? What could make him feel the way she did?

Shaking her head, Hermione sat up on her bed with her legs crossed not caring that if anyone walked in and past her they would see a lot more then her thighs.

"What in Merlin's name is wrong with me?" She asked herself looking down at the ground. "Who would have ever thought I'd be sneaking around with...with Malfoy?"

She almost chuckled at the sound of her words but one thing was for sure, she was grinning wider then the first time she, Harry and Ron became best friends.

"Hermione?" There was a soft knock on the door and with a quick snap of her head to the side, Hermione threw her legs down covering as much as she could as she spoke shakely.

"Ron?"

"Yeah...I wanted to talk to you...can I come in?" Hermione pondered on the thought, did she want to see her boyfriend? Would it make her feel just a little more guilty? But she was far past that point now. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe Hermione allowing Ron in watching as his eyes widdened at the sight of her in just a towel and her wet hair in damp curls around her neck.

"What is it Ronald?"

"I'm sorry Hermione...I didn't mean to snap. I was worried you've been different since-" Hermione cut him off knowing where he was going with this and she didn't wanna hear it, not because she couldn't be bothered but because she didn't want Ron to suspect anything and ruin her fun.

She quickly stood cutting him off as she placed her palms on his chest, her brown eyes wide as she moved closer to him watching as his ears went red and his cheeks flushed the same colour the words caught in his throat already.

Such little effort it took with Ron, she couldn't help but notice, whereas with Malfoy she knew it would take a LOT more work.

And that's what thrilled her, the hardwork.

"Um...Ron...I'm sorry, i-it's been all these classes," She looked to the ground trying to sound sad at the most but teasing at the same time. "I've been so caught up...I never meant to make you worried."

"O-oh...um...right...ok...I just thought that...that-"

"Come on, how about I unworry you?" Hermione smirked and she saw Ron's eyes almost pop from his sockets as she pushed him back on the bed opposite her's not caring who it belonged to.

Just as Ron got to his elbows, Hermione cralwed on, her legs between his before she moved stradling his hips and leaning down as a wet strand of hair brushed his cheek, her lips dangerously close to his as he slowly eased back on the bed closing his eyes and letting out a deep breathe.