A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

This is extremely important to anyone who want's a warning then read bellow please!

-------------------------------------------------

WARNING!!!!!

Right, I know there may be a few of you reading this who might have a problem with this so I thought I'd warn you lot of chapters to come. This is going to turn into a very sort of Grown Up Hogwarts if you get what I mean? I believe that somewhere along this, it is only realistic that Hermione and Draco somehow experiment, Hermione was always so proper and all and now that Draco has his claws in her? Come on, you didn't actually think they wouldn't experiment?! Lol if you like keeping this clean then ok this is your warning but if you don't mind then keep reading. So yes, from here on out, it will be hotter, steamer....more detailed and well Hogwarts is gonna turn more grown up. Sorry if you don't like that idea but I think it makes it more realistic between the two. So yeah, it will have scenes of a sexual nature...i dunno if you can call it that. But anyway, I hope this isn't a big problem for most of you :) And it won't be disgusting sort of porn script...I don't write that lool! Just...teenage sort of experimenting if that makes sense ok that's the warning done.

If your underage like 12 or something, then I'd advise you not to read but as I said, if you want to I can't stop you. I don't see the harm persoanly as long as you remember this is a story and you should not do ANYTHING unless your 18...I'm sounding like your mothers I'm sorry :p

But as I said, the fun of this story is seeing Hermione take a turn to the bad side and Draco leading her so you could just imagine what they'll be up to.

BUUUUTTTT the story isn't just revolved around that, there is more to it then just bad Hermione and Draco and steamy sexual scenes, there will be other characters coming in causing havoc and causing Draco to make a decision between the 'Malfoy' name and Hermione's life. But that's way later on! I need them close first ;)

So yeah, thats a lot more but I'm not gonna ruin it for you lot. I just thought I'd be decent and you know, put a warning. IF you want a clean version then...um...read my other story?

Ok so yeah, from here on out you have been warned!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be uploading some time....now!!!