New Look & The Tease

"Hermione? Hermione!" Ginny's voice rang a knife straight through Hermione's thoughts to the point she quickly jumped her eyes wide open as she looked around frightened until they eased finally falling on her red head best friend.

"Oh Ginny, hi."

"Hi? What's wrong with you? You've been staring at the wall since we got here, are you ever gonna pass through?" Hermione shuddered. Her thought's had been taken back to last night as the scene replayed in her mind, well it had been replaying in her dreams too!

But she was dreading to see him, she had kissed him back after all...but he wouldn't tell anyone that for sure, instead he would just make her life intolerable for her final year just like always.

Hermione sighed as she took hold of her trolley and ran into the brick wall, she quickly pulled her trolly back before hitting into Harry and walked around to his side trying to move past the crowd that had suddenly surounded them begging for pictures and signed parchments.

She had given them what they wanted but Hermione's attention was drawn to the other 7th years as they stood watching, most of the Slytherins glaring and others smiling.

"Do you think they'll ever stop?" Harry whispered to Ron, but Ron was paying more attention to the little boy who'd dyed his hair red and looked a lot like him in his first year!

"Look Harry! He looks just like me!" Ron yelled pulling at Harry's sleeve.

"Ron honestly, lets just get onto the train." Hermione hadn't really spoken since last night, her mind was still stuck in the moment that she had actually kissed Malfoy back! And it disgusted her, but she faught to move on. This new out look of her's was starting to make her hate teenage life.

Hermione jumped onto the train, her bags already put away as she pulled out a book and held it in her slender fingers but her eyes were caught out the window as the same scene came into action her minds eyes.

"Right, there's something wrong with her. That's the 5th time she's zoned out and she's actually ignoring a book!" Harry and Ron laughed but Hermione was miles away, her hands holding the heavy book weakly as the train started and she felt her eyes scan over the crowd of parents waving goodbye until they were finally out from the station and passing through what looked like the country side.

"I'm going to go change." She announced after an hour of complete silence on her part.

Ron cut off mid sentence, looked up at the women he was surely in love with and stood quickly cutting her path of, his hand cupping her cheek as he pressed his lips to her's for a quick second.

Hermione smiled blushing as she reached for her robs and left winking at Ginny as Ginny began kissing Harry only to gain a reaction out of Ron...which was most certainly happening as he scrunched up her nose and looked out the window.

Laughing, Hermione walked down the train into the bathroom, she pulled her jeans off and shirt her eyes widening at how much bigger her breasts had grown. She slipped into her skirt and cursed lowly under her breath, she'd grown taller and now her skirt reached way higher then mid-thigh, if she were to cross her legs, her pants would be on complete show!

But she simply smirked, and shrugged her shoulders.

This year, she wouldn't worry over such silly things.

She pulled on her knee length socks and slipped into her black shoes which held a little heel.

Her white shirt had the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, the top three buttons undone to reveal a little more cleavage and a vest pulled over to make the curve of her breasts more visible. This year, she was going to surprise everyone.