Things For Another Time & Place

Malfoy's eyes were shooting from Hermione back to Blaise as his mouth opened and closed trying to think of any excuse to explain apart from the truth of course. In the end however, Malfoy sighed dropping his head in defeat and pulling out his wand from the bedside table, he muttered the counter spell and the spell was off.

"Now she really is Granger." Blaise muttered but Hermione had gone completely red shaking almost as she covered herself more wishing she'd die under the covers.

"How much do you wanna know?" Malfoy asked his friend as he sat at the edge of the bed facing Blaise's bed, Hermione behind him hadn't said a word and she wasn't really planning on it either.

"All of it. Are you two dating?"

"NO!" They both yelled and Malfoy glanced with annoyance over his shoulder watching as Hermione slipped back down hiding again. The fear of everyone finding out was still running around her head, she couldn't cope if Harry heard about it and he most probably will...but she didn't know Blaise well and she had no clue about the friendship he held with Malfoy.

"It started with a dare...and now, she wants to learn what its like to be a true Slytherin."

"I never said slytherin but...I suppose that's about right." Hermione's voice had dropped to a whisper again and she went silent once more.

"Look, yesterday I took her for a make-out session under the stands that Potter almost caught her but he didn't. I took her on my broom, it got late, she fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake her so I put a change look sorta spell on her hoping no one would notice and let her sleep here sadly though, Granger had to speak." He shot his narrowed eyes towards her and then back at Blaise's shocked face. "It's just for fun, we're not into each other like that."

"Well you have to be into each other in some way to be doing that! But damn Granger, I never knew you had a wild side." Hermione blushed and let the covers fall to her waist, she sat up and looked Blaise straight in the eyes hoping he'd get her worry and reassure her but Malfoy went on.

"It's easier doing this, it's helping you know." Hermione was confused unaware that, that help that he was referring to was the change.

"I'm you best mate, do what you want. I'm not gonna say anything actually, I'll even help! I'll cover you up when I can. I've done way worse then what your doing but um, you know if Potter finds out your a dead man right?" Malfoy nodded smirking until he heard a rufflefrom the bed next to both of theirs.

The boy was waking up and Blaise quickly shot a look at Hermione.

"Duck under the covers!" He whispered as he jumped back into his bed, Hermione hid quickly and felt Malfoy jump in next to her, his arms wrapped around her waist and she snuggled closer to his chest as she heard the boy great them both before a door was shut.

She sat up quickly jumping out of the bed and grabbed her uniform from the side.

"I need to get changed and leave now!" She whispered harshly which only caused Blaise and Malfoy to laugh. "It's not a laughing matter!"

But the boys just kept shooting each other grins leaving a very annoyed Hermione standing there almost about to throw a fit if she didn't get out of there before anything else went wrong however the fact that she hadn't actually done anything with Malfoy was still a happy thought. She'd want to remember if she ever did anything along those lines.

"Chill Granger, you're gonna be here until everyone leaves." And with that, Hermione dropped her clothes and closed her eyes painfully shut as she crawled back into the bed but kept her distance from Malfoy. Blaise was alright thought, Hermione had found herself grinning, maybe the Slytherins weren't as bad as everyone thought...after all, she had so much reason to think so now.