Introduction

Heyy everyone !!! Ok this is my first story not just fan fiction but story in general !!! Ummm... I hate these kinds of introduction so I'll just get to the point this is an introduction to my main character just thought you guys need to know her before I get on with the story cause she has a very weird life !!
Anyways not everything in this story is true most of the details are false but just go with it !!
Thank you!!
----------------------------------------------
Heyy my name is Gloria Billie Joe Armstrong I am currently 18 years old and I live with my mother in rodeo California. Most of my friends call me Billie Joe or just Billie because they say that I look, talk, walk, and act like him. basically they say I am Billie Joe Armstrong but with a girlish figure. My parents got divorced when I was 8 then my dad passed away when I was 10 from cancer in his esophagus. Oh and I was a weird child by the time I was 4 months I could walk, talk, and basically act like an adult.

My dad and I were really close. when I was 1 year old I discovered a band named Green Day I heard their song basket case on the radio and when the song ended the radio guy was like
"that was basket case by Green Day from their hit album Dookie".
So I asked myself "who the hell names their album shit?" (as Dookie means shit) so I heard the album and when I heard sassafras roots I fell in love with green day and have been a fan ever since.

I told my dad that I wanted to play on the guitar but he told me that my heads are too small so I can't play. but when I was four I went to my first green day concert (a/n you will find out how later in the story) and the next day I asked my dad if I could play and he still said no. At that point I wasn't going to take no for an answer so when my parents left for some meeting I took my dad's guitar and I tried to play I spent around 20 hours but I finally got it and I was able to play most of green day's songs and I wrote a couple of songs myself.
When my dad came home and saw me there he was shocked and a bit angry because he thought that I broke his guitar. after he heard what I taught myself he agreed to teach me how to play any and every musical instrument.

My best friend is called Mike Pritchard (not mike Pritchard from green day his name is mike dirnt in this story and the mikes aren't related). We have been friends since I was 5 years old (he was six) we love music and my dad taught us how to play music and he basically taught us everything we know in music.
After my dad passed my mom went crazy and started drinking she wasn't a happy drunk she was a mean, aggressive, and abusive drunk. She would always beat me up. when I was 11 she got married to another guy who was just like her. but when I was 12 we got into a car crash (we as in me and him) and he died. my mom blamed me for his death and she started drugs and well basically everything went downhill from there.

When i was in middle school me and mike were in the same grade (I skipped a year) we met two Irish guys Grubbs Grady and Billie Grady (Grubbs is a nickname because he hates his real name and billie prefers to be called Bill-E). Grubbs is billie's older brother but he missed a year of school and so he is in the same year as billie. we were all in the same year and we loved music so we became friends. billie knew how to play guitar but Grubbs never got a chance to learn since his parents couldn't afford a teacher so I taught him how to play guitar and drums. so the four of us formed a band called Simple Plan.

I dropped out half way through second year of middle school because I was severely and badly bullied. my mother didn't know and I knew she would get even more mad at me so I got home schooled instead. I was invisible there but I would rather be invisible than bullied.

Now Simple Plan (our band) hasn't been signed to a label but we play at Gillman street every now and then.
Basically this is everything you need to know and if there is anything else you will find out later in the story.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the very long introduction but Gloria is a very complex character and these are only the important details you should know the rest you will find out during the story.
Sorry again!!!!