21.

Getting used to the routine of the tour life wasn't to hard. Wake up. Eat. Go out (I usually stay behind). Come back. Hang out. Rehearse. Eat. Concert. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Today I am supposed to go out and watch them do a photo shoot because Harry insisted on it. I rub the sleep for my eyes and roll out if my small cot. I yawn and stumble down the corridor to the fridge. On my way I grab some chips from an open packet. I stuff them into my mouth and continue on my route to the fridge. I need some liquid. I'm halfway through a carton of milk when I realise someone staring at me.
"Can I help you?" I ask. Harry and Niall sit there. Staring intently at me.
"Um no. You eat a lot." Niall mumbles and smiles sweetly. I smile at him and walk over. Without warning I slap him on the head.
"Ow!" Niall shouts. Harry laughs and I punch him. He grabs me and I topple on top of him. Harry begins to tickle the shit out of me.
"Payback!" He laughs while I squirm under his grip. I shake my head at him with a full mouth of milk. Harry smirks and I'm determined to wipe it off, so I spit out the milk. Niall laughs but Harry just stares at me with a face covered in milk.
"Your my favourite Harry!" I announce before running and hiding in my cot. I hear the stomps of Harry as he walks into the bathroom. I poke my head out quickly.
"You shouldn't have done that," Niall says seriously. I look at him questionably and he replies
"He wanted to tell you something... It was really important to him..."
I scramble onto the floor and crawl over to where Niall is sitting. I pull on a pouty face and am surprised when he gives in quickly.
"Ok! Well Harry said that, well since tonight was his first concert...he wanted you to come with him..."
"To watch?"
"Yeah and he said he wanted to take you out to dinner afterwards. As friends."
"Did he really say the as friends part?"
"No but I'm sure that's what he meant..."
I smile at Niall to relieve some of his obvious tension. Harry then stomps out in a grump and sits on the couch.
"Come to the concert tonight?" He asks. Honestly it sounds more like a command than a offer.
"Yeah okay." I mumble before he stomps out.
"No dinner then?" I laugh to Niall
"I guess not!"

***

The regular butterflies are flying actively around in my stomach. I'm just fixing my clumpy mascara when I hear Lou call from outside.
"Um darl, show time!" She calls from the other side of the door. I take 3 deep breaths and look in the mirror.
"I suppose it'll do," I say to myself before opening the door and stepping out. Lou smiles at me
"You look smokin'! C'mon now let's go meet the people that are coming with you!"
"What?" I ask. I wasn't aware there was people with me.
"Yeah! Harry's mum and sister have come to watch as well."
I gulp loudly. This is going to be interesting. The last time I saw Gemma and Linda they were kind, but after what I did to Harry I'm not sure they are really going to take kindly to me. Lou leads me down a hallway and suddenly I'm into the area. I gawk at the size.
"What are men to rocks and stadiums!" I re-invent my favourite quote. I them become aware of Lou's hand on my arm pulling me towards Gemma and Linda.
"Over there! See you guys!" She calls over and they smile and wave at her before she retreats back into the backstage area.
"Hi," I greet awkwardly.
"Aren't you so excited!?" Gemma says, gives me a big hug and whispers in my ear
"Don't worry we understand why you did it and I'm here for you whenever." I thank her and give Linda a warm hug as well. Harry's aunt looks straight into my eyes and I can tell by her face there is no prejudice. Before long the concert has started and I find myself singing along and dancing with my company. Every time Harry has a solo part he looks me straight in the eyes and it makes me feel just that little bit better, and a little bit selfish.

***

It's late after the concert finishes and I'm exhausted.
"So guys tonight is the first night of the tour you will be sleeping in a hotel!" Paul announces backstage. It was my assumption that I would share a room with some girl, but no.
"Ok, room assignments go like this. Niall and Liam, Zayn and Louis, Harry and Abbie." With that he walks over leaving a shocked expression on most of our faces. I try to say something, but nothing will come out. I slump my shoulders in sleepiness and decide against arguing a point. Zayn winks playfully at me and I just give him the finger. I'm hurried into a black car and am finally relieved when I'm sitting down again. It's a while before I realise who is in the car. Of course I'm alone with Harry.
"Did...do you like the co..concert?" He stutters nervously. He tends to do that, but only ever around me.
"Yeah it was great Harry!" I say, trying to be enthusiastic, but it fails miserably. I drop my head into my hands and feel Harry's hand on my back. I sigh when I feel the car stop and begin to slide across the seat towards the opening door. As I climb out Harry snakes his arm around my waist and helps me out. I step out into the fresh air and am bombarded by camera bulbs flashing constantly. Harry tries to politely nudges them off, but we end up needing help from a bodyguard to get inside. We manage to make it up the stairs, Harry and I. Stumbling into the room we fall onto a bed each. I sigh again as I pull of my shoes and unzip my suitcase to change my clothes. I grab some pjs and walk into the bathroom to change. I come back out and Harry very noticeably checks me out. I give him a weak smile before climbing into bed. Hearing Harry fumble sleepily around, putting his pyjamas on and such brings a smile to my face once more. He sees me looking and does a small little dance for me before climbing into his bed. I chuckle before turning over and flipping over the light switch.

It's not long before my eyelids are drooping, but they snap open again when I hear small sobs from the other side of the room. I switch on the bed side light and turn to face him. There he is, Harry, his face blotchy and his eyes red rimmed, quietly sobbing.
"Harry?" I whisper. He doesn't answer me so I brush it off as though he doesn't want to talk to me. The light goes off and seconds later I sense him lifting the quilt and climbing into bed with me.
"Do you mind?" He says.
"No I don't." I mumble as I turn to face him. I feel his warm breath fan across my face. His strong muscular arms wraps around my waist, pulling me to his body. My entire body is pressed against his and I feel small in comparison to him. I lean my head towards his chest and his head nuzzles in my neck.
"I miss you." Harry whispers. I breath in his scent and feel so safe. So perfectly safe in the arms of Harry.
"Harry?" I ask softly
"Yes?"
"I miss you too."
"I am the happiest creature in the world. Perhaps other people have said so before, but not one with such justice." Harry then lulls me into the unconscious with words of beauty and the simple chaos of love.

Thank you guys nearly at 900 reads! Keep it up. I love you all and thank you so much! -xodaisy