2.

Sitting on my bed. On my bed. My bed!
“ GET OUT!” I yelled at him.
“Well that’s not a nice way to greet your new roommate!” he fired back
“Your not my roommate, I applied for a girls only room.” I said
“whose says I’m not secretly a girl.” He smirked and when I scowl at him he says “Look I’m just messing with you. My friend Jess is moving in here and I’m helping her unpack.”
“You’re doing a pretty bad job at it.” I spit
“Yes I know, but she knows I don’t help.”
“You’re a lazy ass, now get off my bed” I try to shove him off, but he stays where he is.
“If you asked nicely maybe I would.”
“FINE. Please Mr. ass would you PLEASE remove yourself from my place of slumber.”
“I would be happily obliged Ms. Shit Face” He said whilst hopping off my bed and shifting to the opposite one.
“Nice to see your getting along with my new roommate!” a blonde exclaims from behind. As I turn to her she gives me a hug and says “Hi. I’m Jess, Psychology major, blah. Long story short I like to party and I hope we can be great friends!”
“Well looks like we will be having some fun!” I smile back at her, even though I hate parties and would rather just snuggle into bed with popcorn and a movie.
“See you later Jess.” The guy speaks to Jess as he leaves.
“Bye Harry!” she says as she waves sarcastically.
I sigh and sit down on my bed.
“So! Let’s get to know each other then!” she says as she sits next to me.
We spent the rest of the night talking non-stop and I actually enjoy her company so much. She loves to do the same kind of things as me and is actually pretty serious about what she wants to do when she graduates, although she still knows how to have a good time.  She wants to introduce me to the rest of her friends on Friday at a Frat party though I’m still unsure about it. We laughed, watched movies and danced all through the night. I think it was around 2:30am when I felt my eyes start to fall shut.

My alarm goes off and the screeching chorus of ‘eye of the tiger’ resounds throughout the small room.  “ Your taste in music stills sucks.” Jess grumbles at me and I vaguely remember her and I dancing around to same song last night.
“You didn’t seem to mind when we were playing dance-off!” I say smirking at her as I roll out of bed.  After straightening our hair and getting dressed Jess and I make our way to the coffee house. She and I share half our classes together. As we walked I talked to her about my family and boyfriend who’s at another campus. “Why didn’t he come here?” she asks me raising a suspicious eyebrow.
“He didn’t get in, but he will be applying next semester to get in.”
“Well I would love to meet him some time!”
“I should call him and check when he’s fre-“ I stop in my tracks when I see the familiar brown curls at the door of the coffee house.  Seriously? I can’t even get a cup of coffee without Mr Ass showing up.
“Can we leave?” I ask Jess
“Let’ just get the coffee and get out, you stay here I’ll get it!” she says as she walks away leaving me. 
“Hello Stalker.” I hear a familiar voice behind me
“Don’t flatter yourself.” I say turning around to face Harry.
“I’m not, By the way my name is Harry, Harry Styles.” He smiles and my heart melts. What? Did I just say that? I have a boyfriend. His smile is amazing though. Especially with those dimples. Oh my god I am literally standing her staring at his face!
“It’s nice to meet you too..” he interrupts my thoughts
“OH! I’m sorry. My name. Um I…I’m-“
“Forgot?” harry questions raising an eyebrow
“Yeah…NO! My name is Abagail!” I shout quietly.
“Well Abagail have a good day in your English classes!” he says
“How in seven hells do you know what I have?”
“I had a nice time looking at your timetable while I was helping to unpack yesterday.”
“IM THE CREEP! IM NOT THE ONE THAT WENT THROUGH A STRANGERS TIMETABLE!”
“You aren’t a creep, you’re a stalker.”
“AHH” I stomp feet on the ground
“Don’t stomp your feet at me.”
“I’ll do whatever the fuck I please thank you.” I yell and walk towards Jess.

The day goes as I roughly planned. We go to classes and I manage to completely ignore that stupid idiot, Harry. I’m leaving my last class of the day when in he glides beside me.
“Hello,” he says coolly
“Hello,” I reply, staring straight ahead
“My name is Harry Styles remember me?” he waves a massive hand in front of my face.
“Ugly name.” I reply
“Is that your new name, must say I fancied the other one better!” and with that he walks quickly away, not giving me a chance to correct him.

 I fall asleep that night dreaming of his face, now how stupid is that?