16.

Hey all, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. J- xodaisy

2 months later

“HARRY!” I scream. I’m running, sweat dripping from my body as I push my legs to go further and further, but they just won’t move fast enough. I see Harry up ahead. He’s so close, but yet I cannot reach him. Maybe if I scream for him again he will wake up.

“Harry!” I shriek as he disappears and I am left alone in the darkness.

I feel my mother’s hands on me only seconds later, demanding and comforting at the same time.

“Abbie, darling wake up,” she whispers. I open my eyes and see her distraught and tired face looking down on me. She brushes my hair back from my forehead. I begin to sob recklessly and she pulls me into a huge embrace, rocking me back and forth.

“I’m so sorry,” I mutter repeatedly

“Shhhhhhhh, its ok,” mum replies, rubbing my back soothingly.

“It’s really not; I’ve been doing this for the last two months!” I retort. She tilts my chin up to face her and says

“You will get through this, it’s just a faze.”

I don’t have the energy to argue with her anymore. I peek over to look at my clock and see its 4am. I only have about two more hours until I have to leave for work and it’s about to be a long two hours. I push back against my mum and climb around her to get to the bathroom. I walk inside and slam the door, locking her out.

“I’m sorry I just need to be alone now.” I whisper through the crack of the door. I hear her footsteps slowly recede and sigh. I feel so tired, but I can’t sleep. So I do the next best thing, and have a shower. I climb in and switch on the tap. For a moment I let the boiling hot water burn my skin and yet decide against keeping it against it. I turn the tap to the freezing cold temperature and release a breath I hadn’t released I was holding. The water hits my skin, awfully, horribly but yet wonderfully cold. It cleans the sweat from my body and the cold water is the only reprieve from this nightmare. I wash myself slowly, appreciating the cold water. I step out of the shower and walk outside to get an outfit put together for today. I chose a white cami with black jeans and a long overcoat. Its warm outside and yet I still wear jackets. Sometimes I swear I was meant to live in England. Shit I need to stop thinking about this. Why does everything remind of Harry? This is starting to piss me off…

“Why was sissy screaming?” I hear Libby ask before I enter the kitchen. I choose to stand against the wall and listen to my mother’s response rather than interrupt.

“She…she is missing someone that’s all!” Mum replies awkwardly

“Hazza?”

“Ye- Abbie! It’s nice to see you’re awake,” My mum says as I slip into the kitchen. I grab an apple from the counter.

“Well I’m heading off” I inform mum, “Rita is picking me up early this morning,”

“Ok darling I’ll see you when you get home, remember to pick up Libby with Rita on your way back,” mum reminds me as I head out the door.

“Hey,” I wave at Rita as she pulls up on the curb

“How are you going babe?” she asks as I get in and put my seatbelt on.

“I’m good; I’ve got such a busy schedule today though. I literally have like 3 castings and 4 interviews! Trust Connor.” I sigh

“Yeah trust.” I hear Connor’s voice from behind me.