9.

“Hey Harry,” I say as we are driving back from the dance studio.
“Yes,” he replies looking at me, “What is it? Are you ok?”
“Yes harry I’m fine, but do you think that I could. Stay at your place. Just because I haven’t moved yet an-“
“Of course!”
“Just for this we-“
“Yeah I get it,” he cuts me off “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cut you off. I just don’t like thinking that after today there are only 6 days left here. With you.” He sighs taking my hand in his. We arrive at what must be his place and my mouth drops. The front is a run down, disgusting old-fashioned semi. My thoughts of this place are so negative already! Harry smiles at me as we walk up the almost-broken terrace. Why is he smiling? Surely he can’t be proud of this dumpster! I realize why he’s smiling when we enter the house. It’s absolutely stunning.
“Oh my god…” I mutter incredulously
“Yeah Aunt Gemma and I decided to renovate here, give us something to do.” He says,
“Wait. Aunt? Gemma? I thought you-“ I stutter
“You thought I lived alone?” he smirks
“HARRY!” his aunt calls walking towards us, “So this must be her! It’s nice to meet you Abbie!” she hugs me tightly. What do I address her as, I don’t even know her name!
“Hello, pleased to meet you… Harry’s aunt,”
“Oh please call me Linda,” she requests smiling “Would you like some tea?” I nod and smile politely. This is so awkward. Harry and I follow her into the kitchen. He wraps a protective arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. She hums as she makes the tea.
“Milk?” she asks
“No,” Harry and I answer simultaneously
“Well well,” she sings sweetly, pouring out the tea and beckoning us to sit down.  Linda goes to sit down next to me, but Harry quickly cuts her off, seating himself there instead.
“Harry!” I scold, “Let your mother sit there, is it impossible to separate yourself from me?” 
“But we only ha-“ he begins to protest
“No buts, Linda come sit,” I say kindly to her. She smiles at me as she sits down. Harry rolls his eyes and grunts at me.
“So Anne, it seems as though you know everything about me and the little I know about you,” I say
“Well I wasn’t aware you were so well spoken, but other than that I know quite a bit,” she replies “I’ve had quite an interesting life Abbie, one beyond imagining.  Although now my life revolves around my family. My husband, Mark on a business trip at present, Gemma my darling, who is soon to graduate and Harry, the apple of my eye who has recently brought home the most enchanting lady I’ve ever met with whom he may enter into a relationship with. ”
I blush at her words and look to see Harry smiling broadly at us.
“Why, how very grateful I am for such a compliment, though your dearest lad is by no means, under any circumstances infatuated with my existence as though he may extend our correlation any further than already done.” The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them. I see Harry’s face turn down in sadness and then twist into slight anger. He pushes it back and just stares at me.
“I’m sorry.” I stutter, standing up and walking back down the hall. Holy shit, did I actually just do that! I hear Harry’s heavy footsteps behind me
“Abbie it’s ok, Abbie,” he whispers from behind me. He plants soft kisses from my neck to my collarbone.
“But its true Harry, what I said. If I left with you how could I be sure you would stay with me?”
“Abbie I want to stay with you forever.” 
“Really?”
Really, C’mon let’s go back.” He walks me gently into the lounge room where Linda sits, watching the TV.
“Oh your back, I thought you were leaving. Come and sit.” She pats the spot next to her and Harry and I take a seat. He entwines his fingers in between mine. I can barely focus on whatever is on TV because Harry is drawing circles on my hand with his thumb. The time wears on and I numbly watch the TV until I fall quietly to sleep in Harry’s arms.

I stretch out my arms above me and roll over. I feel Harry’s warm breath across my face and I feel the tip of his nose touch mine.  His strong arms have locked around my waist, preventing me from moving away. The faint smell of cologne radiates off his body. As I study his face I wonder to myself what it would be like to wake up like this every morning. That would be nice that’s for sure. Harry grumbles, interrupting me from my daydream.
“Good Morning Abby” his husky voice mutters. God I love his morning voice. Who am I kidding I love his voice all the time.
“Good Morning Harry,” I whisper back, running my hands through his hair. He presses his lips to mine and immediately I’m awake. The electricity pulses through me, making me feel alive.
“Top of the Morning,” Linda calls. I cruse as I fall to the ground. Seven hells can we never get a moment alone? Harry smirks at me as he pulls me off the ground.
“So Harry, I’m going to get Gemma from her friends’ house and go to lunch. You’ll have the house to yourself for the most part,” Linda announces as she begins to make eggs.
“Do you like yours sunny or scrambled?” she asks me
“Sunny thanks,” I smile at her
Five minutes later she presents a beautiful plate of eggs.
“Thank you Linda,” I say
“It’s no problem really, anyway I’ll be off now, have a good day!” she calls, grabbing her keys and bag and walking out the door.
“Hmm I wonder what we could do, all alone in this house?” Harry teases and playfully knocks me with his hip. I laugh at his playfulness.
“How about we work on the outside of your house after breakfast?” I suggest whilst cutting around the yolk of my egg. “It’s not like we are short on resources,” I add gesturing to the various paints, brushes, screwdrivers and other tools scattered around the sunroom.  Harry rolls his eyes at my habit. I chow down my breakfast and grab his hand, leading him to the endless resources.
“Now painting first, but can I borrow a shirt from Gemma or something,” I ask. It would feel weird wearing persons clothes that I had never met.
“I’ll just get you one of my shirts.” He replies. I watch as he walks upstairs and returns with a white V-neck. I walk to the bathroom and quickly change. The shirt is so huge that you can even see the shorts I’m wearing. When I walk out, Harry has already gone to the verandah. I walk onto the verandah and Harry chuckles, “You look so cute and small!” he laughs, pulling me into kiss him. As he does I pull the paintbrush out of his hands and wipe the bristles across his cheek.
“HEY!” Harry exclaims. I quickly run out of his arms as he picks up another brush, dipping it in the white paint. I’m almost out of the front yard when he grabs me and swings me.
“HARRY!” I squeal, “Put me down!” I can’t help the laugh that erupts. He slowly puts me down on my feet and spins me around to face him. He slowly dabs my cheek with the paintbrush. “I love you Abbie,” he says, smiling my favorite smile.
“I love you Harry,” I say back.
“But I love your chin,” he says dabbing it with the paint brush “and your nose and your forehead and your small dimples and your lips and every single part of you, I love you.” I press my lips to his. My fingers run through his hair and his fingers draw stars on my back. 
“Harry we should probably start painting,” I whisper into his mouth.
“I don’t know how to,” he whispers back, laughing quietly. I break away from him and walk him up to the verandah with me. I sit him down and grab his hand in mine.
“Now Harry we hold the paintbrush like this, and you just swish it back and forward.” I tease. He smiles at me, shaking his head. He pulls me down onto his lap. He leans his face into the crook of my neck and begins to paint. I follow his lead, beginning to paint slowly. The day passes quietly like this, just Harry and I painting the exterior of his home. After today, we only have 5 days left.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 reads! I’m so excited with everything. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to read, comment and vote! –xodaisy*