11.

“Abbie?” Jess asks as I walk into the dorm.

“I just came to get my stuff; can I use your phone?” I ask quickly grabbing a bag and shoving my clothes into it.

“Yeah sure. What Happened?” she questions.

“Nothing. I just need to get out of here!” I yell, throwing my bag onto the ground. I’m already regretting leaving Harry. What if he is out looking? Shit. I can’t do this, I can’t go after him. I’m doing this for both of us. Harry and I would never work. I could never deal with this. My emotions have been running on a high lately and I can’t let that get to me. If all my walls come crumbling down he will find out whom I truly am. It’s better if he doesn’t know who I really am. All the bad things that have happened to me, all the horrible things I’ve done to people. Even my mother doesn’t know the full extent of my rebellion. The drugs, the alcohol, the smoking, the vandalism, the abuse, the fights. I blame it all on my dead father, but I know damn well I did it to myself. Jess hands me her phone, I grab it from her and dial my mother’s number.

“Mum. I need you to pick me up.” I order coldly, I don’t have time for emotion.

“Ok.” She says, hanging up the phone. She is used to this by now. Me calling her suddenly and demanding her to pick me up. I give Jess a quick hug and run out the door with my small bag of belongings. I run down the stairs and out into the open air. The drops of rain hit my skin, causing a shiver to push up my spine. I hope she hurries up. It seems like forever that I have been standing out here, when suddenly I see a car. Thank the heavens. The car door opens angrily. Jump inside and as I look over the hood of the car I see a dark figure, walking across the quad. It’s Harry.

“Drive.” I say to mum hurriedly. I slam my door shut. I can see Harry rapidly approaching the car, tears streaming down his face. I feel the stupid things running down my cheeks, I am unable to stop them.

“He was the only one I ever loved mum, I couldn’t hurt him.” I say sobbing.

In an attempt to make him feel better I roll down my window and scream

“I LOVE YOU HARRY,” at the top of my lungs. I know now that I only made it worse. That’s when the message start.

“I love you too”

“Please”

“Don’t leave me”

“I have secrets too”

“Like a lot”

“More than you”

“I bet on it”

“Like one time I put the recycling in the trash”

“No that’s not bad enough”

“Well there is something, but I don’t want to say it because”

“Never mind”

“All that matters is you and I”

“Please come back”

“Abbie!”

“God dammit”

“Sorry. No. I didn’t mean that”

“Baby come back”

“Baby come back to mmeeeee!”

“Don’t you”

“Forget about me”

“You spin me right round”

“Baby right round”