3.

“GET UP GET UP YOU’RE LATE!” a voice resounds through my head. My instincts take over and I hate the person, hard.
“Fuck. You good there?” it replies. I open my eyes to see none other than the dreaded. Harry Styles.
“Go away.” I mumble before pulling the sheets over my face. He rips them from me and so I lie there, in my pajamas, staring up at him, refusing to leave.
“You can’t make me get up!” I say in defiance.
“I think you’ll find I can,” Harry replies, scooping my body up into his tattooed arms and walking towards the door.
“Put me down you little shit!” I scream, thrashing violently against his body, but he only pulls me closer. Harry kicks the door open and walks into the hall.
My face immediately turns red as I see how many people there are. In a moment of weakness I bury my face into Harry’s chest.
“If you won’t get ready, I’ll carry you to class like this,” he whispers in my ear and I feel his smile form against my hot cheeks.
“I hate you.” Is all I say as forfeit and he carries me back inside. Once we get into my room he immediately drops me on the ground and walks out.
“I’ll see you in class” he winks before closing the door. What the fuck just happened? I shake my head and unsteadily walk to my dresser. I pull out the first thing that I find some shitty old shirt and my favorite pair of jeans.

When we entered class I sat in the middle row. I love the middle row. You can still hear and yet the teacher can’t see you. Jess and I take a seat and my stomach is turning.
“I’ll see you in creative writing?” the words played over in my head. Was he planning on sitting next to me? I sure hope not.  Thankfully a young guy sat next to me and introduced himself to me as Louis. While Louis blabbed out his entire story to me I tried to pay attention, I really did but it was just so hard to concentrate.  Then to make matters worse Harry walked in. I was so relieved to have people on both sides of me, but that relief wasn’t long lived.
“Hey Louis can we swap?” he said smiling at me the whole time
“Why?”
“Just do it” harry said as he punched Louis gently on the shoulder.
He smiles at me as he takes his seat. Just as he turned to talk to me the professor started the lecture. Praise to the heavens.

It was about 10 minutes in to our introductory lecture when Harry whispered to me
“Are you actually listening to this?”
“I’m trying to!” I hiss back
“Are you coming to the party this Friday?” he asks
“Mhmmm”
“Fine then”
“I said Mhmmm that means yes, are you stupid?”
“No but I’m bored out of my brains, skip with me?”
“Pardon?”

“Skip with me?”
My head was telling me to not reply and just keep listening to the professor, but something about the way he looked at me with those eyes of his.
“Ok”
He grabbed my elbow and used his other arm to point to the exit. Flames burned up my arms at his touch. I grabbed my stuff and bolted out the door managing to knock over every single persons stuff on the way out.
We burst out the door and started laughing our heads off.
“Your such an idiot Abagail!”
“I’m sorry I didn’t see them!”
“No they are so hard to spot you know they are not right in front of you or anything!”
I start laughing again barely able to control myself and before I know it Harry and I rolling around on the grass.
“Oh sorry.” I say as I bump shoulders with Harry
“Don’t be “ he says wrapping his arm around my waist.
What are yo-“ before I can finish harry has pulled me against him pressing his lips to mine.