Chapter 8

Vas happenin beautiful children? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Em."

Niall says from the seat next to me."Yeah?" "When did you get all those piercings?" "I don't know... Last year?" "How much did it hurt?" "Yeah. That looks like it would be really painful.." Harry adds. "Oh, you know. It felt like i was floating on a cloud."  "Well, you're just little miss sarcasm, aren't you?" Louis says. "Yes. Yes i am, Mr. Sassy-pants." Louis gasps at my comment. "Awh, it's okay Boo-Bear!" Harry says as he cuddles him.

Liam leans over to me, "I would apologise if i were you.... He probably won't talk to you until you do." "Okay.... I'm sorry? Louis?" He looks up with a smile on his face, "Okay!" I awkwardly smile back at him. "See?" Liam says. I look over to Zayn and he's shaking his head. "What?" "Nothing." he replies. Zayn, you lier. "Don't lie to me Zayn. Don't!" I started to fake cry into my hands. "Oh my god. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry! I was just-" I cut him off with my laughter. I can't even. It was hilarious!  "Please. Like i'd cry over that." "Righttt! See, i knew that. I was just playing along, ya know?" Wow, Zayn. "Yeah, sure. Whatever floats your boat!" Niall immediately starts laughing. I glance at him and he shakes his head.

"We're here! Emily, get out." Niall says as the car stops. "Wow thanks." "So, we'll pick you up?" Harry asks. "Sure." "Boyss.. can we go onto the playground across the street? Pleaaseee?" Louis asks because he's a child. "Sure." Liam says. "C'mon Emily, you're going to be late. I'll come with you?" "Okay, thanks."

As soon as harry and i get in the school, the speaker thingys go off, "All students please go to the gym." "To the gym, i guess." "Okay, i should go." "No! Come with me! Please?" "Fine." 

After everyone got settled in, our principal, Mr. Green, waddles up to the front. "Goodmorning students." Blah blah blah. I could care less about what he's saying. "Scince it's your last day of school... i have decided that you don't have to attend class. So hang out with your friends. Just don't do anything bad. You can go now, thank you."

This is awesome. He's never done this before... Something is not right... yeah i don't really care. I turn to Harry, well a least where he was supposed to be sitting, and see he is not there anymore. Crap. I stand up and look around. Oh shit. He's talking to Raachel. She must have lured him in with her stripper powers. So "Harry lets go outside!" "No! It's okay! W can stay in here and you can go." Raachel says. "Don't listen to the blonde-wad. Really, let's go." "Listen, it's not that big of a deal! He can just stay here, i won't lose him. Don't worry... BTDubs, you look like a hipster cloud."  "No, Emily's right, we should go. Bye!" Harry says, defending me. " Thanks babeh." I whisper to him. "Whatever." Raachel says. "You can start walking to the door, i'll be right there. I just want to talk to her for a minute." "Okay, bye for now!" Harry says. Awe, he's so cute!" He walks away. "Stay away from him, Raachel." "Listen you ugly little slut. You think he likes you. Ha! No, he just wants to bang you, then leave." She says.

I will not cry over this. She is nothing to cry over. The things that come out of her mouth are rather hilarious, for all the wrong reasons. "Don't you dare talk to her like that." A familiar voice says from next to me. It's Harry. "I'll talk to this whore how i-" Harry cuts her off, "Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"

Holy shitcicles. Did The Harry Styles just ask me out. Um yeah. he did. Beat that Raachel.

"Yes! Of course i will be your girlfriend Harry!" We hug and stuff. Raachel stomps away in a huff. "Now that she's gone, you were serious... right?" I ask. "Of course i was." "Thanks Styles. You're alright." "I better be 'alright'... I am your boyfriend, afterall." "True." "Well hello!" Niall says as we reach where they were parked. "Hi." i say. "Why are you here, Emily?" Zayn asks. "Well excuse me. I don't know, we don't have to go to class and stuff. But i should go say bye to some people so. I'll be back in a bit. Tootles." "okay.. we'll be somewhere." "I'll come and find you." 

I do what i need to do inside, then walk out of the building, and into the parking lot. Oh, look. There are the boys. Sitting on the field. Eating? They. Got. Food? WITHOUT ME? WHAT. "Hey!" I scream at them. "Oh there you are! We were looking for you!" I hear Niall say. "WELL YOU WEREN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------