chapter 7

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I TOLD YOU THAT I LA-LA-LA-LA-LOVED YOU? Sup my hoes.  By the way, click the external link if you wanna see Emily's outfit.. yakno, when you get there... kbye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

Getting up is never fun.

I love my bed. We just recently got married. But, if i want to be on-time for my last day, i must.

I slowly rise from my bed, walk into the bathroom. My thoughts are then interupted by a loud ringing. My head turns and i see that it's my phone. I walk back over to my bedside and pick up it up. "Hello?" "Hi, Emily...?" "Yep! Lemme guess who this is........... Niall?" "You got it." "Yay! So, what's up?" "We're picking you up. Be ready in 25 minutes." "Wait. what." "Yep. The boys and i are coming to your house. Have yourself ready in 25 minutes." "Um...okay.." "Okay, b-" "Wait. You know where i live?" "Yes." "I'm not even gonna ask. So, bye." "BYEEE!!!" I click 'end call'.

How inthe world does he know where i live? WAIT. NO TIME TO THINK. GO! GO! GO! MUST GET READY! I run BACK into my bathroom and start fixing my hair. All i had to do was re-straighten a few parts of my hair. It looks kinda good today. 10+ points for my hair. I then apply make-up, nothing too harsh, i wouldn't want to look like Raachel, now would i? I half-jog over to my dresser and look out the window that is slightly above it. Sunnier than yesterday. God dammit, it was so hot yesterday, and now it's gonna be hotter? Ughh. I open my drawers and put on my 'Breezer Beachy' coral coloured shorts, a basic white strapless undershirt and my white vans. Now for the hard part.. WHICH TANK TOP DO I PUT ON? And then i saw it. The shirt i've been looking for, for three weeks. I finally found it. Yes way.

It's a light blue 'Rosanna singlet' blouse. I slip it on overtop of the undershirt and look at the clock, they should be here in 10 minutes. I remember what i was going to do now! I go into the bathroom and open a random cabinet, hoping to find my case of different belly-rings. Lucky for me, I picked the right one. I change from the one i already had on, to one of my favourites- a black bow with silver studs. I give myself one last look in the mirror, grab my bag and head downstairs to wait for the boys.

"Hey momma." I say to my mom when i see her laying on the couch. "Hey Em. Are you leaving for school?" "Yeah, the boys are gonna pick me up." "The... boys?" "Oh, yeah. Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam." "Ohhhh! Those boys." I let out a sigh, "Yeah.."  

5 minutes go by... Hey guys, ANY TIME NOW.

 Then, as on cue, the doorbell rings. "Finally!" I shake me fist in triumph. "Go answer the door Emily!" "Sorry!" I run to the door, and open it. "Hey! Hey guys." "Hello there" I hear a irish accent say. "Let me just grab my bag and then we can go." I run to the kitchen and grab my bag.

I run back, but of course, i slip on the hardwood floor and fall on my back. What makes it worse is that right infront of the door. Thanks alot floor. "Hahahahahaahahahahah!" All the boy burst out in laughter. I roll onto my stomach, making a whale noise. I hear someone run into the house and hands push my side. I roll back on to my back. I look up, and there's Harry, looking down at me. "Are you alright?" "Yep. Friggen' peachy." "Give me your hands." He laughs. I lift my hands and he pulls me to my feet. You know that cheesy-as-shit-but-romanticly-awkward-but-cute stare that's happens in movies. Yeah, that's what's happening right now.

I felt like i was in heaven, floating on clouds.

Oh my sweet jesus. Did i, Emily, just utter those words. Even though they were in my head. "EHEM. COUGH COUGH." Louis says dramatically. Harry and i smile at eachother and walk to the door. "Okay.... let's...go?" "Yes! I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss your last full day!" Niall yells at me. "Bye mom! Love you!" "Bye! Love you too!" I shut the door and we start walking to their car. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarreh. This chapter didn't get very far. Actually, not far at all. Rykiel was distracting me. Blame her, not me. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. I type fast. Meh.