Chapter 6

sup.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" "WHAT?, WHAT?"  "......I WANT A DIVORCE!"  ".....ME. TOO!

Did i just hear right? A... divorce? Maybe they said 'I want a horse' 'Me too!'. Okay, no. Why would they say that, what am i saying?

I'm so glad i don't have any homework. Ok, i didn't even do anything today, so how could i have any homework? I pick up the first magazine from the stack next to my bed. I don't know why i read these. Many of them ask questions that are very unnecessary. Why did i steal this from my doctors' office again?

 The front door slams, and there's a knock at my door. "Mom or dad?" I say under my breathe. "Emily, can i come in?" It's mom. "Yeah! Come in!" She opens the door. She's obviously holding back her tears. "What's up mom?" She sits next to me on my bed. "You heard what just happened, didn't you?" "Yep..." "So.. how do you feel?" "Mom, you promised to never go all therapist on me again" "Not the time for that." "Sorry.. Hey mom?" "Yeah?" "Where did dad go?" "Probably to get drunk with his buddies or something. I don't really care right now." "What were you guys even fighting about?" She sighs, "You.." "Wh-what do you mean, me?" "I told him about the modeling. He doesn't want you to." "What? Why wouldn't he want me to? "He thinks you are too young." "Wow. I can't believe him. He always told me to go after what i wanted but now, he doesn't want me to?"

I'm so mad right now. "Well. I guess i'll go make dinner." Mom sighs. "No, let's just go to the mall. Just give me 10 minutes to get ready." "Ok. I'll be downstairs." She gets up and walks out the door, closing it behind her. I can't imagine how she's feeling.

We arrive at the mall. Not stopping for any store, we go straight to the food court. "Emi, i'm going over there to get pizza, ok? Do you have money?" "Yes, i have money."  "I'll meet you at that table right over there." She walks to the other side and i get in line.

I pay the man and wait for my food. I turn around to see my mom already at the table. Well that was fast. "Here's your food. Have a nice day!" "Don't tell me what to do." I say, grab my food tray and walk to where my mom is. "Took you long enough." "It took me 5 minutes. What are you talking about?" "I'm just kidding!" "How can you be happy right now?" "Well, i'm with you. You make me happy." "I do?" I say, astonished. "Of course you do. You are my only child, and you make me so proud." "Awe, mommy!" She laughs, "No, really. And on tuesday, which is tomorrow, i'm taking you to my work after school." "Yessss!" "They told me that they're going make you sign some papers, i'm gonna sign some papers, then you'll take some practice shots, then we'll go home." "YAY!! I'm so excited!" "Good. You better be. I worked hard to get this opportunity for you." Now, i'm the one laughing. "I am, i am." We finish our food and head to a few stores. I check my phone. It's already 7:30pm. Wow, time went fast. "Attention shoppers. The mall will be closing in 5 minutes. It will be open again tomorrow at 10:00am. Thank you for shopping, come again." The speakers say. "Emily, let's go. There's only 5 minutes and i'm really tierd." "Okay, let's go." 

"Wow, considering it's almost 8:00 at night, there was a lot of traffic." "Yeah, well, i think something's going on downtown." "Oh..." "Ok, goodnight." "Night mum" She kisses my forehead and goes upstairs. I shut off the lights and run upstairs, too. I'm strangely tierd. Whatever, i'll just get ready for bed. After i brush my teeth, take off my make-up and put on my pajamas, i hop into bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raise your hand if you've seen Justin Bieber's video for 'Boyfriend'. *Raises hand*

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes..