Chapter 11

I'M A MAN ON FIRE, WALKING THROUGH YOUR STREET. WITH ONE GUITAR, AND TWO DANCING FEET. ONLY ONE DESIRE, THAT'S LEFT IN ME. I WANT THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD, TO COME DANCE WITH ME.

I'M DOOOONNNNNEEEEEE. Y'ALL BETTER BE HAPPY. This chapter is going to be stupid too, like all the other ones i post. Sorry i suck at writing. Bye. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry, can we just walk to my house? It's not far, i mean, you were there this morning and i really don't want to be around a bunch of people right now..." I say, after i finish doing some paper work and collecting my mom's things."What about the guys? Oh, and they went to a resteraunt because Niall got hungry." "Of course. You could text Paul when we get to my house?" "Yeah, sure."

We walk out of the hospital, after being there all day. Yes, it really has been all day. We left the school at about 9:30 this morning and now it's, to be exact, 5:47. Harry slips his hand into mine as we reach the sidewalk. "So.." I say quietly. Harry stays silent. "Tell my about you." he says a few seconds later. I lift my head up and look at him, "My name is Emilia May Flores, i'm almost 17 and my boyfriend is Harry Styles." "But i already knew that!" He pouts. "You never said it had to be new information.." "Yeah, well." "No but seriously. Seriously. Like really, i don't kow what you want me to tell you." He laughs at me, "Harry! Why are you laughing?" "Because.. i see why you and Niall are best friends. How much do you eat?" "Oh god, never as much as Niall. No one eats as much as that guy." "Very, very true."

"Annndddd, there is my house" "Oh yeah! There it is. And it was close!"  "I told you which that it wasn't that far." "Yeah, i know, but.. i didn't realize that it was this close." "Well it is." "I know." he smirks. "Shut up, Styles." I laugh and stick my tongue out at him. 

We walk up the driveway and i get out my keys, unlocking the door, letting us in. "Dad? Are you here?" I yell, but recieve no answer. I wonder where he is... i mean like, he wasn't even at the hospital. I know they were fighting but she's still his wife and he should've been there. The nurse even said that they tried calling him, numerous times. "What are you thinking?" Harry says, snapping me 'out of it'. "Nothing." He could obviously tell i was lying. I just didn't to talk about it. "So... now what?" He asks. "Let's go upstairs. I want t change and you can text Paul or something." "Okay, that's a good idea- i mean! To text Paul! I didn't mean about changing your clothes! You look great but i mean, if you want to change-" "Shut up, Harry." "Shutting up..." I lead him up the stairs, "You wait here, i'll go in my room and change and you can come in when i'm done." "Why can't i watch?" He says with a grin and a wink. I roll my eyes and shut the door in his face, "Oh, so that's how it's going to be?" He shouts. I grab my Victoria's Secret PINK shirt and sweatpants and lay them on my bed. I take off my shoes, followed by my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties. Remembering Harry was waiting, i throw on my shirt and pants, pull my hair into a messy bun, turn around and head to the door. I stop dead in my tracks when i see someone, Harry, looking through the crack in the door. This fucking door NEVER closes properly. Thanks alot door. Thanks a-fucking-lot. Harry just saw me pretty much naked. Greeaaat. "Harry?" He smirks and slowly opens the door, but doesn't come in, "Yes?" "Harry Styles, did you just watch me change?" "Yes." he replies like it's not a big deal. Okay, don't call me a skanky-pants or anything but like, right now i don't really care, "Okay then... come in." 

"I told Paul that we're here. He wants to know if he should bring the others here." "No." "Ok-ay then.." "You know what... i have to do something downstairs.. i'll.. uhm... be right back." "Mhm kay." I go downstairs and pick up the phone. I decided to call my dad. I dial and wait for it to stop ringing. I'm taken by surprise when he actually answers. "Dad? Where are you?" "I'm at th-the bar!" He slurs. I pull the phone away from my ear because he's so loud. "Why the hell weren't you answering your phone earlier?" "I didn't know the fucking number." "It was the hospital." "The hospital? Why the fuck would they call me?" "Your wife." "What 'appenend to her?" "She was in a car accident. She died, dad." "Oh well. I have to go now." He hangs up, to drunk to care. Husband of the year right there. I sigh, and walk back up stairs. I turn into my room and see Harry standing on the other side, holding something in his hands, "Harry? What are you doing?" I ask, not mad, but curious. He turns around and my eyes are drawn to what he's holding. Now i'm angry at myself for not hiding it better. He found the book that had my last relationship in it. That doesn't make sence does it? My ex- boyfriend used to hit me and call me names. Actually, that's an understatement. He beat me, threatened me and called me names. I wrote it down, mostly because i might need it and also because i couldn't bring myself to tell anyone. I felt alone, and Harry just read it all. I hang my head down. "Emily?" Harry says closer than i expected. "What was that?" "Nothing." i lie. "No, it wasn't 'nothing'. It was something. Did that seriously happen?" He asks, with a little fright in his voice. "Seriously happened, Harry." "Oh my god." he gasps. He doesn't know what to say anymore. Who would? I mean like, i wouldn't know what to say to my girlfriend, if i had just read that she had been physically and verbally abused. I guess i shouldn't act like no one was ever going to know... I was going to go to the police with it but.. I was scared. 

I feel his hands wrap around my waist. "Babe you're safe now. He's not coming back for you. And... I'd never hurt you-" i cut him off, "That's what he said too..." "But i'm not him!" Psht. 1 whole point for him. That was true, he isn't my ex. I do know Harry wouldn't hurt me. He wasn't like that. He was more gentle, but he knows what he wants. Even if he was angry at me, or something, he wouldn't touch me. I think. I hope. "You're right. I'm sorry." "No! I'm sorry. I understand." He says, probably half smiling. I just turn around and hug him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the external link for Emily's outfit. :)

Sorry for any mistakes...

Oh, and i haVE A DAMN QUESTION. WHY ARE ASYLUMS SO CREEPY? SRSLY. EVEN MAUSOLEUMS AREN'T AS CREEPY. SOMEONE. PLEASE. TELL ME WHY. AND WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING INSIDE ME THAT I NEED TO GO TO OKPO LAND. YOU KNOW, THE ABANDONED AMUSMENT PARK IN SOUTH KOREA. YEAH. 

Lobotomy. Does anyone else know what that is? Cause this girl does. *Points to self*

i have problems, okay?