Chapter 3

Sup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Good morning class!" My teacher sings. "Good morning.." I mumble. "Ok today is going to be very exciting! The school is very lucky to have One Direction here..!" Oh, great. I hope they're not staying long.. "I'd like someone to show them around today, before their performance tonight. Emily, would you do it?" "Yeah. Sure. I guess." "Aren't you excited!?" "Yup! So excited.." "Ok, so when they get here, i will excuse you and tell the rest of your teachers that you will not attend class today." "Why wouldn't i attend my later classes..? It's not gonna take me THAT long to show them around!" "Yes, but i'd like you to hang out with them." "Fine. Whatever." Just as i finnish my sentence, the door swings open and the boys all try to get through the door at the same time. They all fall onto of Harry, who is now yelling at them to get up. This is going to be a long day.

"Hello! We're here!".", Louis yells. "Stop yelling.", Mrs. Daniel snaps back at him. "Sorry, ma'am..." he says and shrugs it off. "Emily, please grab your stuff and take the boys around, thank you.", she smiles. Harry immediately smiles and looks up. He is kinda cute.... His hair, those eyes, that smile... WAIT. SNAP OUT OF IT. YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM.  "Emily!" "Oh, right, sorry." I get up and fake smile at the boys. "Let's go." i say and open the door. "OK!" Louis yells. "Hey, do you know what an 'inside voice' is?" i ask him. "Nope!" he yells, again. "Well then. Ok, i'm Emily-" "Oh.. you look familiar..." Niall says. "Yes. like i told Harry and Louis, i am the girl from the Mcdonalds window, thank you." "Huh...yeah, uh, sorry 'bout that.." "Yeah. Whatever. I already know your names, so no point of introducing yourselves.." i say and they shrug. "Ok... so, what do we do?" Zayn asks. "I just need to put my stuff in my locker.. and then.. yeah.."  

"Follow me and- oh, i feel like such a tour guide by saying that... sorry. As soon as i said that they were next to me, Harry started smiling again. Well, he is a good looking kid. I SWEAR TO GOD. SNAP OUT OF IT. JESUS LORD.... but i think i like him. OH MY GOD. I'M SO CONFUSED. Whyy, i barely know him! There is no way i could like him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, again. Actually this is reaaallllyyy short.