Are you serious? (One Direction Fan Fic)

As a 16, almost 17 year old girl, working at McDonalds is not where you'd want to work. Especially when all three of your friends work at great places like; H&M, Vans and Forever 21. I never minded working here though. Until my manager decided to hire Raachel. The most annoying  person you'd ever meet. Other then her 'friends' Khali and Nia, 'the idiots', as i call them.

  "Emily! Work the drive thru! Thanks, bye!"   "What? Why?"  "I said bye. So obviously, i'm leaving." "Whatever Raachel." God, why did her parents just have to have a special night together and create her? "Bye! Kisses!" "Whatever." I mumble and go to the back. All of the sudden, a mix of laughing and yelling fills my ears. "One.... Two.... Three!" I hear a group of people say.

A sudden rush of cold water hits my body. I scream in horror. The car speeds away, as i stand there, not knowing what to do. I look around and everyone is staring at me. I'm in such shock i practically run out of the building.

I finally reach my house. I take out my keys, barely being able to unlock it because my hand are so shakey, and run inside. "Hello?" Slience. It figures my mom isn't home. She's probably at the mall.

I slowly walk up the stairs and open the door to my room.  White. My room is mostly white. I have to say, though, it's a really nice room. Like, really nice. But, i don't understand why i chose white. I wasn't a sterotypical little girl, who loved everything pink and purple. Although, i was in love with princesses. 

Thinking about my room and it's colour calmed me down. It was my bestfriend Summer, calling. I let it ring, didn't feel like talking. 5 minutes later my door swings open. I jump and fall off my bed "Lulz. You fell off the bed." She laughs. "Shut up, peasant. Why are you here?" i hiss. "Well, damn. You don't have to be mean. Geez. Anywa- why are you all wet?" "Oh, you know.. I just decide to have a shower in my clothes." "Seriously." "It all started when Raachel-" "Ohhhh. It has to do with her. Sorry, go on.." "As i was saying.. It started when Raachel decided that she was going to leave. I don't know why and i don't care. So basically, i was left to man the drive-" "I didn't know you were a man? I shared bras with you!" "Are you done?" "Yes." "OK, i had to man the drive thru, when all of the sudden some losers drive by and splash me with a bucket of water." "Wow. Again.. damn.." "I know right! And guess who did it." "Raachel, Khali and Nia?" "Actually, no. Not this time.. You get one final guess, young magi." "First of all, you're the Young Magi and second, i don't know. Who? " "One Direction... I think... " "ONE DIRECTION? Yeah right..." She screams. "Yeah, One Direction... but i could be mistaken. I guess." "I don't think you can mistake them.." 

===========================================================================

Hi. That's the first chapter. And it's really short. So yeah. Deal with it.