Chapter 4

So um... this chapter is Niall and Emily's POVs...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's POV)

I used to know this girl- well actually, she was my bestfriend- in Mullingar. Well, ya' know, before i went on X Factor. Her name was Emily, but everyone called her Em for short. She was born in Vancouver, B.C., but she had to move to Ireland when she was 2 because of her mom's job. They moved in with us because my mom and her mom worked together and became bestfriends. We were the same age, 2, so we didn't know much and we were raised kind of like brother and sister. But as we got a little older, like 5, we realized that we weren't. We had this bond that no one could come between. You could say we were unseperable. We did almost everything together. 14 years later, when we were 16, i had to go to London to try out for X Factor. When i told her, she wouldn't talk to me for 2 days! She wouldn't do anything. Eat, talk, go to school, ANYTHING! Other than going to the bathroom, all she did was cry in her room. One day, she finally came out and told me that she thought about it, she said that she was proud of me for going after my dreams, or at least 'trying out' for them. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. She said that she wished she had the courage to to that, chase after what she wanted, which was modeling. The day that i was leaving we all (My mom, her mom, her and myself) went to the airport. I was walking to where i had to line up to board the plane, when she run to me. She told me to call her as much as i could to never forget about her. Finally, when her mom told her to let me go, so i could leave, she told me she loved me. Not like 'boyfriend/ girlfriend' love but the love you have for your brother or sister. She started to cry and i really didn't want to let her go. But i had to. We hugged one last time. I turned around and never looked back. 

Every night i'd call, text or Skype her. But, after a while people started to think she was distracting me, so i wasn't allowed to talk to her. I haven't seen and talked to her since. It's been one year. I miss her.  I think- hope, she remembers me. She should remember me. I mean, we spent 14 years together! Maybe she's mad at me and doesn't want to remember me. I understand, if that's the case...

(Emily's POV)

I know it's Niall. I act like i don't really know who he is, other than from One Direction, but i know exactly who he is. I don't want him to know that i know or remember who he is because i can't just go back to being bestfriends with someone i haven't seen or heard from in a year. I mean, i could, but it would be hard. I know he probably has a good reason for not talking to me, but still. Let's see how long i can hold this out for...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that Emily's POV is really short.. i didn't really wanna type what happened twice so.. yep. Deal. I'm lazy. 

Oh and To Rykiel, You suck, for scaring me.