Chapter 5

So in this chapter you are gonna be like what the fuck was she thinking? Why would she do it like this? But shut up it's for one chapter. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(EVERYONE'S POV)

*Emily goes to her locker, Liam and harry stay back a bit*

Harry: "Niall and Emi keep looking at eachother... something's going on." 

Liam: "Yeah, i know.. we can ask Niall later!"

Harry: "No! Wait and see if he says anything, if he doesn't, then we'll ask!"

Liam: "Ok.."

Harry: "We should probably go back over there, with them."

Liam: "Waiittt... Do you... fancy her?"

Harry: "Who?"

Liam: "You know who. But if you're really that dumb and don't know, Emily!"

Harry: "Maayybee... Ok, yeah. Say anything to anyone, and i'll chop your arm off and make you watch as i blend it in a blender."

 Liam: "Uhh.. Yep, ok, won't say anything."

Harry: "Better not."

Liam: "I won't! Ok, well, we better get back to where the others are now."

*They walk back to where everyone is* 

(EMILY'S POV)

I see Harry and Liam walk around the corner. I thought they might have died. Oh god, i'd be in huge trouble. "Oh there you are! I thought you died!" "Oh, gee, thanks!" Liam says. "Welcome!" I see Harry lean over to Liam and they start to whisper. And then yell-whisper. "Ya'know, secrets don't make friends, guys."

I finally Finish showing them where everything is. Now, i just have to spend the next four hours with them.. well, they're not as bad as i thought. And they're already calling me 'Em' "Thanks for showing us around, Em!" They all say at once, kinda like they rehearsed it. "You're welcome! I actually had fun.. sorry, i thought i'd have a shit time..." They just laugh and turn to face each other and form a huddle. I pull out my phone. No texts. It figures. I start to think about how all of the boys talk to me, except Niall. I mean, we glance at each other every once and awhile, but we never say anything. Maybe i should talk to him. 

Maybe i shouldn't..

 They finally come out of their 'talk'. Ok, Em, go 'head. Oh no! BREATHE! BREATHE!  "Hey, Niall, Can i talk to you?" I manage to spit  out. "Uh, sure.." He says with an unsure tone. We walk around the corner and i peer back around it, to make sure the boys stayed back and weren't planning on listening. 

"Hey" I really should have figured out what i wanted to say, before i did this. "Soo.. hey.." I guess he doesn't know what to say either. We stay silent for what felt like eternity, but was probably only like five seconds. Niall speaks up, "Em....." i looked up at him. "Yeah?" "I'm sorry. Can i explain? Please?" he says nervously. "Sure, why not?" I sigh. He looked at me and then at the ground again, "Ok, well..." He stopped. "Go on.." I say impatiently. "Well, i wanted to keep calling you! I really did! But everyone thought that you were distracting me.. and they, uh.. they.. kind of banned me from talking to you." Again, he quickly looked at me and looked down. "What?" I frown and say quietly. "They told me i wasn't allowed to have any kind of contact with you ." "Well, did you fight back?" I say with hope, even though i'm getting mad. "I tried to. I tried so hard! But, they wouldn't budge. I cried so hard that night because i was so pissed. When they came back into my dressing room to get me, they said that if  i continued talking to you and didn't respect their orders, i would be kicked off the show.. I hope you understand.." He looked up with hope on his face. I sigh, "I do." Crap, i'm gonna cry. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. And i'm crying. He lifts up my chin with his fingers, "Come on, Em, don't cry!" "Well i am now!" i say back. "Smile!" he says with his adorable accent. "No."  "C'mon, Smile!"  "No!" "Okayy.. I didn't wanna have to do this.. but, Em don't smile!" "I won't." "Don't smile. Don't do it!" He smirks at me. And now, i am laughing. Crap, he won. "Ha! I win! See, just like old times!" He smiles. "I guess.. Ugh! Nialler, you suck!" We both laugh and he hugs me. I have always loved his hugs! Just then, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry whip around the corner. "Oh, hey guys!" i say nervously.

"So guys, who's hungry? Cause i am!" Niall blurts out. "Omg, shut up Niall, you're always hungry." I say and roll my eyes. The boys look at me like 'How do you know that?' "What?" I say stupidly as Niall gives me the strangest look i've ever seen. "What's goin' on guys? Hmm?" Liam asks. I guess Niall never actually told them.. "What?.....Niall! You can answer that question!" i say awkwardly. "What! Why me?" Niall yell-whispers at me. "Cause. They're your friends!" "So?" " Ugh. Ok, well.. me and Niall are best friends and we've known each other since we were two and then we weren't friends because of X FACTOR but now we're reunited." I say as fast as i can. "Woahh.. That's so cool!" Louis says.

-----------------

Hours go by. 

"Okay guys, the bell is going to ring in about 5 minutes. So-" I get interupted. "So we have to leave?" Liam asks. Smart boy. I watch as Paul comes to collect them. I say goodbye to the boys, we hug and exchange numbers. The bell goes and i grab my things. I'm so glad that i had to stay with them today. I did not want to deal with Raachel. 

After walking for 20 minutes, i reach my house. "Where are those.. AH HA! I found you, keys!" I unlock the door. I hear.. yelling? What the? I run up the stairs and see my mom and dad yelling at each other again. "Hey guys. I'm home." I say, hoping they'll stop. "Hello, hunny." My dad says bitterly. "You can leave now.." my mom says to me. "Oh yeah so um like me and Niall are besties again." "That's great! I'm glad to hear that!" "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!" My dad yells.

I turn around on my heels and walk away, to my room.

  And then i heard it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But really. I just had the scariest day today.  Oh yeah, and shout out to Cissy, my classmate, who helped me with a little part of this chapter!