XIII.

Honestly, as much as I love getting votes from you guys, I would appreaciate more comments! :D Let's liven up the discussion a bit! Heheh... Things are about to get even more interesting! xD

* This chapter may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Tyler's POV

"We should go home now," Hunter said lowly under his breath, looking down on the pavement as he moved away from me, leaning back on his car. I nodded. "Go back inside and call Nathan out. I'll pull the car out of the parking."

Without saying another word, I turned around and walked back towards the entrance of the club. The thoughts about all the happenings kept replaying through my mind and I didn't know what to make of it.

I could've sworn that what Hunter did was more than just an act. Maybe saying that all this is just an act is just an act... Whoah. Hunter-ception.

Still, there's Scott in my life. While we're still officially together, I feel bad for falling out of my feelings for him. No, like I said before, I don't love him... yet. I don't think I ever will. Hopefully I can discuss this with Scott when he visits in a couple of weeks.

That's another thing I want to talk to him about. My situation with Hunter is complicated enough as it is. With Scott coming here, I think I'll go crazy! I should just come clean to him, right? He'll understand, right? Well if he doesn't, then fine. As long as he knows that I'm still willing to give 'us' a chance.

Now that more people know about my agreement with Hunter, I'm starting to get a little scared for myself. All of a sudden, I'm not too trusting on Eric because of that look he had on his face when I said Nathan's name. He has to have a connection with Nathan somehow. I have to find out what it is before this all explodes on my face. Hopefully he's on my side.

Entering the club, I looked around the dance floor for Nathan. No signs.

I walked around the crowded space and scanned the room for him, but I was have trouble finding him in this chaotic sea of people. I turned my head to the back of the room and finally saw him. He was sitting on a bar stool drinking a mug of beer. I mazed my way through the crowd to go get him.

"Nathan!" I yelled out. He snapped his head to face me and a smile instantly made its way to his face. "It's time to go!" I shouted over the loud booming music.

He turned around and stood up getting closer to me so we can talk more comfortably. "Was I right?" he asked. I raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Hunter, he likes you, right?" I blushed.

I shook my head. "Idiot! Of course he likes- no, loves -me. I'm his fiancé for dying out loud!" He glared at me as if he really did know something. "Is it that obvious?"

He nodded. "Look, I know you guys are just giving a show for the elders and it might be believable to them too, but I see through you guys."

"How did you know?"

"Well, I've known Hunter all my life. He's straight, I know that for a fact. He's never shown any signs of being gay and he's always shown interest in women. Even after I came out, there was still nothing from him, so that takes away the possibility of fear of coming out." I nodded and he continued. "I connected the dots and knew he wouldn't like you right off the bat. I don't know what came over the elders to force you guys together."

"I thought it was just because we were both broken hearted? Unable to love? Bad luck in love?"

He shook his head again with a smirk on his face. "There's got to be something more than just that."