Part 11

Jack took my arm and led me out of the room, Aaron stayed back to calm Nash down. Jack and I had both been drinking so neither of us could drive home.

“C’mon,” he said, “I can try find someone to give you a lift.”

“Please,” I said following him, “Do you think anyone here hasn’t been drinking?” He chuckled, still holding my hand.

“How do you guys usually get home from here anyway?” I asked curiously.

“Well some people just leave, I don’t know how, but the rest of us don’t.” He responded, his hand tightened around mine as we stepped around drunken bodies slumped on the floor.

“What do you mean you don’t?” I asked.

“We stay here, for the night. Nash doesn’t mind.” He chuckled at my reaction. As we walked passed more people, I realised all of them were either stumbling around or unconscious, I turned to Jack and said, “So that lift home?”

He laughed, “Yeah not looking so good,” I rolled my eyes as he continued, “You can sleep here, I’ll show you where we all sleep, or you could take a bed somewhere, Nash has loads of rooms.”

Well my mom was not going to approve of me sleeping in a house with a bunch of extremely attractive, sexually frustrated, drunk boys. And to be honest, going to this party was one thing but staying the night? At Nash’s house? I didn’t know how I felt about that. But right now it was looking like I didn’t have a whole lot of options. My mom was probably asleep and even if I did call her, she’d be pissed that I’m drunk and ‘irresponsible’. But I trusted Jack and so I took out my phone and texted my mom, I told her that I’d be spending the night at Mahogany’s house. I didn’t like lying to my mom but there wasn’t a whole lot I could do.

I put my phone away and turned to Jack, “Lead the way.” He smiled and tugged my hand, pulling me behind him. We walked up stairs and down another long corridor. Nash’s house was ginormous.

We went into a room and I recognised all the boys faces, except Nash and Aaron who were still downstairs. There were couches and blow up beds set up all around the room. Some of the boys were sleeping, most of them were on their phones, some were talking. It was all pretty chill. Everyone was winding down to go to sleep, because last time I checked, the sun would be rising in a few hours.

I spotted Matt lying on a couch and his face lit up when he saw me. Although he frowned a little at my hand which was still clasped in Gilinskys. Jack let it go as I walked over to Matt.

“Hey, you’re still here,” he said excitedly with a giggle. Drunk Matt was adorable. I wasn’t as drunk anymore, after being in that room with Nash for so long the fuzziness in my brain was starting to dull down.

“Yeah I’m still here, I wouldn’t jut leave you,” I said punching his arm lightly. He stumbled a bit and I laughed. “You should sleep Matt you look tired,” I said running my hand over his flushed cheeks.

“Yeah probably,” he said rubbing his eyes, “but I haven’t got to hang out with you at all,” he yawned. “We can hang out again soon.” I reassured him.

“Promise?” He said with a smile. I crossed my fingers over my chest, “I swear.” He laughed and pulled me down onto the couch beside him.

We talked for a few more minutes, he told me his drunken theories on why men have nipples and what makes Starbucks so attractive to white girls, he had me in bits laughing as he slurred his words and hiccuped every now and then.

Soon he shifted position so that we were lying down on the couch, his arm wrapped around my waist. We were facing each other as I saw his eyes begin to droop and his breathing slow. “Sleep babe,” I whispered as I felt myself begin to fall too. He nodded slowly and kissed my nose, “Good night beautiful,” he said quietly. We both fell asleep on the couch, I would usually like more room to stretch but I was too tired to care.