Part 10

The door squeaked open and revealed a tousled looking Nash. He had a determined smirk plastered on his face. My heart started to beat a little faster as he stepped towards me. I pushed my back against the wall but it didn’t faze him, he just kept walking.

Suddenly he was right in front of me, the space between us was non-existent. His eyes were dark with lust as he tilted my chin up to face him. My breathing got heavy as he leaned in and kissed along my jaw. His hand slipped around my back and pulled my body closer to his. I couldn’t think straight, my mind was full of alcohol and Nash’s scent. His hands moving in slow circles on my lower back, his touches were hypnotising.

His voice broke me out of my trance as he whispered, “I know you want me,” in my ear.

I suddenly saw what he was doing, the effect he was having on me.
I put my hands against his chest and pushed his body off of mine.
He looked surprised by my actions, but what surprised him even more was what I did next.

I hooked my fingers through the loops for his belt in his jeans, and pulled his hips to mine. I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed our lips together.
My fingers knotted in his hair and I tugged at the tousled mess. He groaned into my mouth.

I had completely swapped control. No longer letting him call the shots. I pushed his body back onto the bed. His hands went up the back of my shirt, attempting to pull me closer.
“More,” he murmured into my lips.
I lifted his shirt over his head and ran my fingertips down his chest.
“Nice abs loser,” I commented.
“Thanks bitch,” his voice was breathless.

I leaned back slightly, from where I was sitting on his lap and admired how he looked right now. His face was flushed, his eyes were bright and alive like and electric current was running through them. His lips were plump and swollen, I smirked realising that I had made them like that. His arms were flexed as they held onto the backs of my thighs. He really wasn’t that bad looking..

Or maybe that was the pink bubbly drink that I had, talking. He didn’t let me admire him much longer, he impatiently pulled the front of my shirt, reconnecting our lips. I felt him tug at the bottom of my shirt, attempting to take it off. I slapped his hand away. “Please babe,” he was practically begging now. I had him.

I was pretty satisfied that I had gotten what I wanted out of him. He looked up at me and I gave him the evilest grin I could manage. His eyes widened, knowing I was up to something.

I took a deep breath. And screamed.

The noise was so loud that it alerted other people in the house. I climbed off of Nash as he clasped his hands over his ears.

Gilinsky was the first one to run in, Aaron was hot on his heels.

“Ugh,” I said, acting disgusted, “Get him off me!”

“What the hell happened?!” Jack said, looking confused.

“I felt sick, so I asked Nash to bring me somewhere I could lie down, but he just couldn’t keep his hands to himself!” I acted disoriented.

“What?!” Nash yelled, looking pissed again, “I didn’t do that! She was all over me, she was teasing me, she tricked me, she-she!”

“Dude,” Aaron said, “Calm down.”

Jack reached his hand out to me and said, “C’mon it’s late, let’s get you home.”

Nash looked as if he was about to punch the wall or burst into tears. I’d never seen him look so flustered. His eyes locked mine as I turned around, half way out the door and lowered my voice so only he could hear, “Gonna have to try harder than that babe.” I winked at him as his jaw clenched, the look of determination reappearing on his face, but this time for a different reason.

A/N - Please send all feedback to my tumblr magconexposed.tumblr.com Thanks for reading, stay awesome :-)