Part 1

Don't see me, I thought to myself as I approached the schools parking lot. Please don't see me. I heard their obnoxiously loud noises and booming laughter.

My hands started to shake.
I picked up on parts of sentences. Something about a mad party last night. I was getting closer to them. They'd see me soon.

I felt my heart banging against my ribcage.
They came into my vision as I turned around the corner. I could see them but they still couldn't see me.

They were in their usual group by the school steps. They liked it there the most because they got to see everyone who came in. They got to taunt everyone as they walked by. My palms started to sweat.
"Don't look an angry dog in the eye," my dad used to say. I kept my eyes to the floor. A sign of submission. Submission to this group of boys.

But not all of them were bad. Some were just teenagers having fun. It was the one with the tussled brown hair and electric blue eyes. Him. He was the one who made my life a living hell.

My stomach churned as the first one of them saw me. Matt, I think his name was. If you held a gun to my head and made me pick a favourite, it would be him. His eyebrows furrowed as he saw me. Pity washed over his face. He felt sorry for me. That, and he was apologising for what was about to happen.
He didn't say a word. He didn't have to. It only took one to notice and then all eyes were on me. Like a pack of hungry wolves. But one pair of eyes stood out. The ones so blue they pierced my heart like ice. A sly smirk was plastered to his face. I was about to make his day. And he was about to crush mine.

Don't look him in the eyes. Don't look at him. Stop looking. My brain wasn't functioning. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
"Well, well, well," his voice broke the silence, "I see you made it back from the holidays alive. Pity really."

Ignore him. Ignore him. I don't care. "Aww c'mon, it's alright, it could be worse, if you weren't here then I'd have to find someone else to have my fun with."

I didn't know if the fact that if I ran away, something which I considered a lot, meant that some other poor kid would be getting jeered at right now, made me feel better or worse.

I tried to push past him but he blocked my way. Be brave. Be strong.

Maybe it was the way he stood in front of me. Like he was so high and mighty. Or maybe it was something about the two weeks we had off of school that had taught me a thing or two about life.

But before I could comprehend what I was doing, I looked him straight in the eyes and kicked him so hard in the shin that I felt the toe of my shoe crack against his leg.

He howled in pain. All the other boys laughed. My eyes flickered to Matt, who looked relieved. He gave me a small smile.

I went to walk past Nash, already starting to think my actions were a bad idea. I was almost through the doors when his hand lashed out and curled around my wrist, pulling me back into his hard body.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to my ear. "I swear to God sweetheart, I'm going to make you regret that." His voice sounded like silk, but his words spat at me like venom. I shuddered as he released me.
As the bell rang I just barely made it into the bathroom, not bothering with my first class.

I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror, my eyes were tired with dark, purple circles beneath them. My face was pale. My hands shook as I moved the hair from my face. A single sob racked through my body. I gripped the edge of the sink until my knuckles turned white. Usually I was stronger than this, usually I didn't care that much. Usually I was emotionless. But now I was terrified.

As I made my way back to class, Nash's voice was still sending chills up my spine. I pushed the door open to a scowl from my teacher. I looked around to see nearly every seat taken. Nearly.

Someone from the back of the room called my name. I looked down to see Nash Grier patting the seat beside him, a grin of pure evil stretched across his face. "Hey," said the same voice that I dreamt about each night, "I saved you a seat."
Welcome to my School. Where you're either a popular douchebag or irrelevant. And the entire place is run by the one blue eyed demon who tortures my very existence.

And I had just opened the gates to hell.

A/N - Please give all feedback to my tumblr : magconexposed.tumblr.com. Thanks for reading lovelies, stay awesome :-)