Part 9

When Nash stood up his face was contorted with anger. He spun around and walked straight out of the room. Everyone else continued playing as Matt put his arm around my waist and pulled my body on top of his, so that I was now sitting on him like that girl had been on Nash. Usually, I’d be too shy to ever do something like this, but right now I was too drunk to care.
I pressed our lips together again as he held onto my hips. Before things could go much further, a hand yanked the back of my dress completely detaching me from Matt. I was pulled to my feet and spun around to face a fuming Nash. The look on my ex-school bully’s face should’ve terrified me but once again I found myself not caring. If anything I thought it was a little funny.
“You gotta problem Nash?” I said looking him in the eye.
“Come with me,” he said sternly.
“Nope,” I said, with a smile, “I’m kinda busy.”
“Shut the fuck up and come with me,” his voice was low and hard. I just raised my eyebrows and stood where I was with my hands crossed across my chest.
“Fine then,” he said and just when I thought I’d won, he grabbed my arm and lifted me over his shoulder.
“Nash,” I screeched, “Put me down!” I desperately wiggled my legs and pounded my fists against his back. He didn’t even seem to notice though. He just kept walking. He walked all the way back down that corridor, that I went down to find the bathroom. But we didn’t go into the bathroom, instead he stopped outside his room.

He walked in and threw me down on his bed. I landed on my face and scrambled to get up. Once I did I just saw Nash’s back leaving the room and the door closing behind him. It took me too long to realise what he was doing, I leapt for the door and slammed my body against it. I wiggled the handle but it was no good, he had locked me in. I groaned and sat down against the door.

“Fuck you,” I muttered to the empty room, pulling my knees against my chest.

“Fuck me? Nah it looked like you were about to fuck Matt, sweetheart.” Nash’s voice came from the other side of the door, it was laced with sarcasm and dry humour.

“I was not! Not that that’s any of your business, anyway.” I hoped he could sense the sass in my voice.

“Well it’s my business to make sure no one gets pregnant in my house.” He said, making excuses for his actions.

“Well then you might wanna start with the people dry humping each other on your front lawn.” I said harshly. He didn’t respond but I knew he was still outside the door. I could feel his presence. I always knew when he was around. He was the type of person who left a room tainted with the ghost of him, even after he left.

“Why are you even still here?” I asked, “Don’t you have a party to get back to? Or some more dreams to crush?”

He snorted, “Oh so it’s your ‘dream’ to bang Matt on my living room floor?”

“That’s not what I said, dumbass,” I rolled my eyes, “and your avoiding the question.”

“Ugh so now I have to answer your questions? Well how about you answer one of mine first?” I could hear him rubbing his eyes, the fiery anger seemed to be wearing off into dull frustration.

I nodded but then realised he couldn’t see me so I said, “Knock yourself out, not like I’ve got anything else to do.”

“Since when did you start acting like a total slut?” His question surprised me, I didn’t expect him to sound so serious.

“Well, I suppose it was right about the time when you told our guidance counsellor that I’m a prostitute, so I figured I’d live up to my name.” I said, sarcasm helped me avoid his question. He seemed to notice because he groaned.

“My turn,” I jumped in before he could say anything, “What’s your problem with me and Matt?”

“I don’t have a problem with you and Matt,” he said it too quickly for it to be believable.

“Bullshit, now tell me,” I demanded.

“Your really stubborn, you know that?” I could tell he was smiling slightly. “And your attempts to dodge every single one of my questions are adorable, you know that?” I mimicked his voice. He laughed but stopped when he realised what he was doing.

“I don’t have a problem with you and Matt, I just don’t think you should do something your going to regret because you thought it was a great idea while you were drunk.” He said quietly.

“Oh so now your concerned for my well being?” I laughed coldly, “Drunken favours didn’t seem to bother you when you let that girl climb all over you.”

“What’s YOUR problem with me and that girl?” He asked smugly, turning my question back on me.

“It’s none of my concern who you decide to whore around with,” I said in a matter-of-fact voice. “Then why does it bother you so much?” He asked cockily.

“Oh please, it does not,” I said strongly, “You seem to think you can get any girl on this planet.”

“And your telling me that I can’t?” He said slyly. I could just picture his famous smirk, that I knew too well.

“Nope, you can’t turn every girl on,” I said, mirroring his tone.

“Oh really? I beg to differ. I bet I could make you melt in my hands in less than 20 seconds, You’d be begging for more, I could have you saying my name right now if I wanted to,” he was taunting me.

I suddenly got a genius idea of how I could get out of this room. If he wanted to play drunk and sexually frustrated, then he was about to meet his match.

I closed my eyes and whispered, “Prove it.” The next sound I heard was the click of the door being unlocked.

A/N - Please send all feedback to my tumblr magconexposed.tumblr.com Thanks for reading, stay awesome :-)